Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mere existence as a peaceful and law-abiding citizen as an incel feels cucked

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Respecting people's space outside, not stealing, doing the right thing etc. all the while I'm actively rejected by the population to enjoy what life has to offer feels pathetic, to be honest.

It kind of does ngl.

As someone who was that kid that never broke any rules in school, I'd commit crimes against known soys and whores if I knew I could get away with it. Robbing a rich Boomer would be a thrill too.

It kind of does ngl.

As someone who was that kid that never broke any rules in school, I'd commit crimes against known soys and whores if I knew I could get away with it. Robbing a rich Boomer would be a thrill too.
I feel like acting appropriately is making a statement that "I condone your actions" to the rest of society and population. Even though I disapprove of others on an emotional level. It's a constant cognitive dissonance.

There's a reason why most criminals are ugly men

tbh, it's really retarded.
fuck this planet

Agree. Was loyal at school, family and society. Thus, if you're not altruist it wasn't worth it. Therefore, I advise you to live as you want and spit on the norms and laws