Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mercenary MaXx

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Some times ago I've seen a "french" dude in a documentary whose career was basically selling his service to armies in Syria during the war against ISIS. He used to be a normal soldier before becoming Independant®. He didn't develop much about that part for reasons. :feelsbaton:

That being unsaid, he worked for the Kurdish army, and before that for other more wealthy groups, depending on how they pay, always against the islamists. Indeed those fuckers from ISIS only pay you with copes from after life, and basically their deal is a low IQ business plan if you work as an Independant® ngl. :feelskek:

I wonder if it can be a good ascension path. Because either way you win the war and get rich as fuck (America, f*** yeah !!!), or you lose and die and the militaro complexe isn't worth money anymore and basically you don't have to care anymore about shit at this point.

It's basically like gambling, except you're more pro active regarding your investment. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Some times ago I've seen a "french" dude in a documentary whose career was basically selling his service to armies in Syria during the war against ISIS. He used to be a normal soldier before becoming Independant®. He didn't develop much about that part for reasons. :feelsbaton:

That being unsaid, he worked for the Kurdish army, and before that for other more wealthy groups, depending on how they pay, always against the islamists. Indeed those fuckers from ISIS only pay you with copes from after life, and basically their deal is a low IQ business plan if you work as an Independant® ngl. :feelskek:

I wonder if it can be a good ascension path. Because either way you win the war and get rich as fuck (America, f*** yeah !!!), or you lose and die and the militaro complexe isn't worth money anymore and basically you don't have to care anymore about shit at this point.

It's basically like gambling, except you're more pro active regarding your investment. :feelsthink:

Until you realize that war and combat isn't like the video games. Let me tell you from personal experience, don't join the army or any mercenary group unless you are completely done with life and have nothing to lose. The path of a mercenary is a long and tiring one. You won't even be considered until you have either experience as an infantryman in a regular army, or experience as an advanced law enforcement (S.W.A.T, etc.)

"Incels can get trained to use weapons and that's why I'm literally shaking."

Until you realize that war and combat isn't like the video games. Let me tell you from personal experience, don't join the army or any mercenary group unless you are completely done with life and have nothing to lose. The path of a mercenary is a long and tiring one. You won't even be considered until you have either experience as an infantryman in a regular army, or experience as an advanced law enforcement (S.W.A.T, etc.)
I don't really like war video games and I do know war has nothing to do with them.

I'm really just expressing my stupid thought on a subject I don't know much about, from what I saw in that documentary.

What is your personnal experience though ?

Just don’t get shot or bombed br0

Like with everything else, the good merc jobs only go to the well-connected. I just can't see how an incel would become one.

What is your personnal experience though ?

Currently I'm in the infantry in the army. Being a mercenary is a comfy fun and well paying job. Its just the how you get there that's the painful part.

Currently I'm in the infantry in the army. Being a mercenary is a comfy fun and well paying job. Its just the how you get there that's the painful part.
Can you elab about the painful part ?

Even if I'm not seriously considering it as an ascension path myself (I lied when tagging with [Serious] ngl ), I'm interested to know how those things works if you have some insight.

Can you elab about the painful part ?

Even if I'm not seriously considering it as an ascension path myself (I lied when tagging with [Serious] ngl ), I'm interested to know how those things works if you have some insight.
For the most part combat arms Is a miserable life. No matter how hard you try you will always be treated like shit, and used like a slave and have to work with annoying normalfag people. If you pass this part of your life, get experience and join SOF or SF, your life will be much more enjoyable. If you get enough experience and land a job as a mercenary, you'll probably have a great time. You'll be doing all the cool army shit without the bad parts of the army. same goes for SOF and SF

For the most part combat arms Is a miserable life. No matter how hard you try you will always be treated like shit, and used like a slave and have to work with annoying normalfag people. If you pass this part of your life, get experience and join SOF or SF, your life will be much more enjoyable. If you get enough experience and land a job as a mercenary, you'll probably have a great time. You'll be doing all the cool army shit without the bad parts of the army. same goes for SOF and SF
If you aren't a spec ops pain-loving athlete Chad, you will hate being in the army. For sure.

"See I'm kinda what you guys would call a Chad hurr durr"

Capture