Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentioning youtubers who do incel videos should be ban worthy

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
There are tons of threads that are obviously just looking for b*s*ed sh*m*ans attention and I'm tired of seeing them. It should honestly count as worship since the people who bring it up are usually following him to some extent. I mentioned this before but mods deleted it in feedback so I'm bringing it here. I was also writing this thread before it got mentioned in feedback just now.

Yes. But will they stop? No.
They won't stop but we could counter their autism by deleting the threads at least. No reason to keep BasedCuckmans advertising up.

Agreed. But they will still make their videos

If we stop, who's gonna pay for BasedShaman's electricity bill?

Agreed. But they will still make their videos
it would slow them down for sure. Shatman seems drawn to threads that mention his name more than actual threads with blackpilled content. Probably because he is a narcissistic attention whore who isn't interested in making actual arguments.

If we stop, who's gonna pay for BasedShaman's electricity bill?
himself hopefully

I disagree, it often generates interesting discussion, in the same way that threads on incel related articles and posts on other websites, and so on, do.

I disagree, it often generates interesting discussion, in the same way that threads on incel related articles and posts on other websites, and so on, do.
I think BasedShaman should be an exception since every thread mentioning him is the same. What more can be said about that bald loser? Maybe if he does something big (like make a movie or committing a crime) sure but threads that are just "reeee I dislike basedshaman" and "who else here watch basedshaman" should at the very least be deleted since they bring nothing new or interesting to the site.

I think BasedShaman should be an exception since every thread mentioning him is the same. What more can be said about that bald loser? Maybe if he does something big (like make a movie or committing a crime) sure but threads that are just "reeee I dislike basedshaman" and "who else here watch basedshaman" should at the very least be deleted since they bring nothing new or interesting to the site.
OffTopic is a garbage dump, if every thread now has to bring something new or interesting here, the forum will be dead tomorrow.

OffTopic is a garbage dump, if every thread now has to bring something new or interesting here, the forum will be dead tomorrow.
the best posts are the retarded ones

JFL you made this thread just for him to see it and make a video about it

it wouldn't hurt if we did a little clean up tbh tbh
JFL you made this thread just for him to see it and make a video about it
no I purposefully didn't include his name in the title so he wouldn't do that. I'm also trying to keep this thread more focused on quality control than the youtubers themselves.

What about volcels who do videos on Incels but understand why they're like that?

Also banning people should be illegal.

I think we should be able to post their videos just to react to them, but there are too many "what do you think of (incel YouTuber)" threads.

I think we should be able to post their videos just to react to them, but there are too many "what do you think of (incel YouTuber)" threads.

We should make a rule that you have to post a mirror or something. I feel like I see too many brand new accounts sharing some youtubers video to "react to". I swear there are YouTubers who will make accounts here just to get views.

We need to spread the blackpill, any press is good press brother.

Hi Shaman I know you're probably viewing this thread so I just want say I ain't kiddin or shittin, catch some lockjaw.

I only do it now and then and I try to look for users not well known

I only do it now and then and I try to look for users not well known
at least that makes more sense than asking about everyones opinion on big youtubers for the 10000000 time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back