Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope mentally ill JBWcel thinks he is above average because he make it in Asia

He mogs the shit out of me and is tall, not incel by any standards

Remember when he was in Japan? Japcels were so mad they actually banned him from entering the country jfl.

If I looked like him, I'd be knee deep in pussy anywhere in the world, LA, Miami, London, Toronto, wherever.

Jfl if anyone here looks like him and considers themselves an incel.

by western standards he is average,being a weirdo make him incel,remember that women think that average guus are ugly.
He's a bit overweight which can be fixed in a couple of months. I see guys like him with hot foids all the time. That's not to say they have it easy, but once you clear the threshold of being actively repulsive it's possible to do well with some effort.

Incels are not average and average guys aren't incel.

He's a bit overweight which can be fixed in a couple of months. I see guys like him with hot foids all the time. That's not to say they have it easy, but once you clear the threshold of being actively repulsive it's possible to do well with some effort.

Incels are not average and average guys aren't incel.
average guys can fall into inceldom if they suffer certain traits,also the average guy is see as ugly by foids.

also the average guy is see as ugly by foids.
Sure but there's ugly and there's ugly. I see lots of non-rich average guys with hot foids, so obviously there's some degree of "ugliness" foids are willing to tolerate.

im mayocel and seeing these fuckers act like they are some sort of chad because they ascended in asia is the most cringe fucking shit imaginable

im mayocel and seeing these fuckers act like they are some sort of chad because they ascended in asia is the most cringe fucking shit imaginable
all incels,normies and failed normies that get some
female validation see themselves as above average or average if they are too ugly,they dont look at that circumstancial female attention as something sporadic or something that happen because something extreme they did(leaving your country with the hope to have sex).

Last edited:
by western standards he is average,being a weirdo make him incel,remember that women think that average guus are ugly.
At this point foids think chadlites are ugly.

He is above average jfl

Look at all those dislikes and comments. (Likes obviously from redpill copers). Foids fucking hate him. Proof enough that he'd be a creepy incel in the 2020 west

you're definitely not incel
-double chin
-skynny,yet fat face
-weird eyebrows
-shitty hairline,probably going bald
-weird straight line in his forehead
-mentally ill

if he is above average why he go to asia to ascend?women can be very picky,i have no doubt that some of the points that say make him difficult for him to ascend in the west.

also non asians women hate him in every video he upload.

That noodlewhore looks good. Not an incel

Just tower over the woman & be a not too common skin colour that is worshipped in the region theory.

Just be white theory strikes again. Noodlewhores at it again. Nothing new...

Just be a low IQ graycel theory