Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcels, if inceldom isnt caused by personality what is it caused by?

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Mentalceldom = personality

What could the cause possibly be??

toxic male entitlement and muh soggy knees

I think you tried to say "If inceldom isn't caused by looks what is it caused by?" right?

I think you tried to say "If inceldom isn't caused by looks what is it caused by?" right?
I think it is

But a substantial number of people here think its caused by personality ie mentalcels

stink from no showering

I think it is

But a substantial number of people here think its caused by personality ie mentalcels
personality is not a thing, either is caused by looks or mentality (autism or addictions in my opinion)

Looks and lack of a social circle in school that invite you to do things.

personality is not a thing, either is caused by looks or mentality (autism or addictions in my opinion)
The latter is personality

"Personality is defined as the characteristic set of behaviors, cognitions, and emotional patterns that evolve from biological and environmental factors."

Mentalcels are admitting they are "incel" because of personality. In other words cuck tears is right

The latter is personality

"Personality is defined as the characteristic set of behaviors, cognitions, and emotional patterns that evolve from biological and environmental factors."

Mentalcels are admitting they are "incel" because of personality. In other words cuck tears is right
that's the dictionary definition but it's not the colloquial use :feelsseriously: if you use the dictionary definition you will be saying that schizophrenics have bad personality and that's not true they have mental diseases, that's what I'm referring to with mentality.

that's the dictionary definition but it's not the colloquial use :feelsseriously: if you use the dictionary definition you will be saying that schizophrenics have bad personality and that's not true they have mental diseases, that's what I'm referring to with mentality.

The thing is most people that have a "bad" personality have some kind of mental disease. Most criminals are sociopaths and addicts. Many thieves are kleptomaniacs. No normal person without mental illness can have a bad personality. They are mutually inclusive.

People who are consistently mean and rude likely have depression/bipolar/whatever other mental illness

Last edited:

Inceldom can be caused by both is the right answer. Sure if you are chad mental, you will prolly still get pussy.
But if you are normielooking with mental then you will still be incel.
So if you are both ugly, short and mental, you obviously will be doomed.

Personally I think more are pure incel (never even touched a woman by the time they are 20) because of mental more often than being ugly.

Last edited:
Most mentalcels are also below average and their condition got worse thanks to isolation
Autism isn't something you can change also, it's not exactly genetics but not personality either

Most mentalcels are also below average and their condition got worse thanks to isolation
Autism isn't something you can change also, it's not exactly genetics but not personality either
Most people here are a combination of the two tbh

most dudes out there are average pals, but if you give some type of mental condition to an average pal you fucked him up. Just look around, normies get laid from to time due to social circle and being neurotypical; females see weird ones as scum and don't like to be seen around them because it would lower her status

Inb4 chad can be autistic. Yeah chad can be autistic but damn us we aren't chad

The thing is most people that have a "bad" personality have some kind of mental disease. Most criminals are sociopaths and addicts. Many thieves are kleptomaniacs. No normal person without mental illness can have a bad personality. They are mutually inclusive.

People who are consistently mean and rude likely have depression/bipolar/whatever other mental illness
I tend to agree with you, but I don't believe in modern psychiatry, at least at how they approach and treat the problems. Mental Illnesses certainly exists, but we are treating the symptoms, never the causes.

I wonder if incels segregate into varities and thereby lose sight of a fundemental truth - external factors are the obstacles to incels' succesful participation in society. We are unusual because we can analyise reality - historically, clinically, objectively - but the universality of our experience is not affected by the specific circumstances: Every human society acts to discriminate among the various types of men, and doesn't care about the male "losers" that are the result and the victims of the the soceital norms of their life and time. We at least can expose it in real time.

I tend to agree with you, but I don't believe in modern psychiatry, at least at how they approach and treat the problems. Mental Illnesses certainly exists, but we are treating the symptoms, never the causes.
Causes are ugliness, social retardation ,bullying, abuse etc

Causes are ugliness, social retardation ,bullying, abuse etc
Yes, among others. No one treat the root of the problem, but today's psychiatry is a scam, since it's label anyone that suffer from the above, while never treating it from the source, they are not even interested in it.

It's not having a good face or not being tall. Obviously there's other reasons but these two are legit.

:feelskek: :feelshaha:
I love how ugly incels in denial contradict themselves. You're not incel because you're a "mentalcel", you are incel because you're an ugly, mentally-ill cel.
Sorry for the salt. I'm a bitter truecel

Mentalcels do exist, but they have 2 necessary attributes:

- sub-8 (usually between a 5 and a 7)
- genuine mental illness (full-blown rain man autism, actual schizophrenia, etc)