Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Mentalcels don't exi-"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

Why is this forum so keen on denying MentalcelPill if even Scientific Blackpill Wiki proves that it does exist and mentalcels are a thing? I thought of this when watching some normie shit, 90 days fiance program clips on YouTube with this guy Tim and that one supermodel latin chick Jeniffer. She was giving him clear signals she wants the D from him yet they didn't have it even once. He was coming up with different exuses to not have sex like, "I want to prove to you that I am not just about sex" or "Im too tired" or in one case they even were close to doing it and aparently they started touching each other yet he pussied out and said something along the lines of "I;m not ready yet". Once he suggested that her daughter should be sleeping between them because there was no other bed and so that she doesn't fall off the bed, he was extatic about it, but any normal man would be fuckign pissed if a woman suggested that because that means zero sex. BULL FUCKING SHIT EXCUSES, since he wasn't gay it's clear he wanted to do it (she's a solid 9) yet his mental state couldn't let him.

Mentalcel usually falls under "volcel", not incel. Most of those mentacels have no brain problems, they're just too bluepilled or cucked and it's their responsibility to take care of that.

The only "mentalcels" that should be allowed here are the 1% with real fucking brain problems that genuinely affect their life while being untreatable. The mentalcels you're talking about are not this.

cope till you rope ig, your autism is not holding you back from slaying, or them rather. Good face overrides all, even the example you used is still being pursued by the latina foid. Niggas proclaim themselves mentalcels and get 0 IOI's, literally jfl

mentalcel = volcel

Mentalcel usually falls under "volcel", not incel.
Just forget you are autistic theory.
The only "mentalcels" that should be allowed here are the 1% with real fucking brain problems that genuinely affect their life while being untreatable. The mentalcels you're talking about are not this.
Yes that's what I was talking about. If you have some slight phobia, there are ways around it. BUt tbh even then until that time, they are incel.

If you're attractive enough for women and still here then there's two reasons

>Low IQ
>Homossexualism in denial

If the person is actually dating or has had a girlfriend in the past then he just wants to feel superior
cope till you rope ig, your autism is not holding you back from slaying, or them rather. Good face overrides all, even the example you used is still being pursued by the latina foid. Niggas proclaim themselves mentalcels and get 0 IOI's, literally jfl
@BududubNow please enlighten me on why the fuck would a supposedly 9/10 woman( top 5% on the planet) enter a show full of incels in denial trying to betabuxx (even tho most of them are poor)?

She's probably just a 7 bro, 9/10 foids are millionaire actresses and/or supermodels,

@BududubNow please enlighten me on why the fuck would a supposedly 9/10 woman( top 5% on the planet) enter a show full of incels in denial trying to betabuxx (even tho most of them are poor)?

She's probably just a 7 bro, 9/10 foids are millionaire actresses and/or supermodels,
She is a supermodel so nice self foot shot

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apkAvzqCITw

What even is this shit question? What does it have to do with mentalceldom either way, whether she's 7 or a 9... Nice goalpost moving.

People in XXI century still can't comprehend that being mentally fucked up is equal to being physically fucked up (deformed or ill), it's caused by actual PHYSICAL and CHEMICAL changes to the brain that are not just "negative thoughts you can stop like that". People are so fucking dumb.

She is a supermodel so nice self foot shot

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apkAvzqCITw

What even is this shit question? What does it have to do with mentalceldom either way, whether she's 7 or a 9... Nice goalpost moving.

People in XXI century still can't comprehend that being mentally fucked up is equal to being physically fucked up (deformed or ill), it's caused by actual PHYSICAL and CHEMICAL changes to the brain that are not just "negative thoughts you can stop like that". People are so fucking dumb.

I didn't deny mentalceldom my fellow incel, i'm just talking about the foid.

Ain't no way this bitch is a 9, like i said, she's a 7.

"Oh but she is a supermodel" i don't buy that, the Program probably got this hoe in some bootleg agency and painted it like she was famous.
Also, don't believe 90 days fiance, that shit is known to be faked and planned before.

I have watched a lot of their seasons, it's pretty clear that most of the "relationships" are made by actors.

I didn't deny mentalceldom my fellow incel, i'm just talking about the foid.

Ain't no way this bitch is a 9, like i said, she's a 7.

"Oh but she is a supermodel" i don't buy that, the Program probably got this hoe in some bootleg agency and painted it like she was famous.
Also, don't believe 90 days fiance, that shit is known to be faked and planned before.

I have watched a lot of their seasons, it's pretty clear that most of the "relationships" are made by actors.
But you just said yourself that if she's a supermodel, she is a 9. Now that it turns out she is a supermodel she is not a 9 xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD just lawl at your goalpost moving. Whatever she is, a 3/10 even, doesn't change the mentalceldom fact.

Yeah, just "don't believe" in anything and leave this thread and you will sleep better. The fact that you implied you don't deny inceldom to reject textbook example of inceldom tells me a lot - that you don't accept the reality of mentalceldom being a reality for some men out there. Which is fine, but DON'T imply otherwise.

Dude if you've a healthy functioning brain then just stop being a soft snowflake holy fuck

I already solved your problem if you think you have difficult approaching girls in your last thread

About becoming "Low-Inhib" through other ways then you can try using drugs, like benzodiazepines, opiates, alcohol etc...
Or you can give yourself brain damage.

But you just said yourself that if she's a supermodel, she is a 9. Now that it turns out she is a supermodel she is not a 9 xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD just lawl at your goalpost moving. Whatever she is, a 3/10 even, doesn't change the mentalceldom fact.

Yeah, just "don't believe" in anything and leave this thread and you will sleep better. The fact that you implied you don't deny inceldom to reject textbook example of inceldom tells me a lot - that you don't accept the reality of mentalceldom being a reality for some men out there. Which is fine, but DON'T imply otherwise.
Is she your sister or something? Throwing such a tantrum because of some random latina whore JFL.

The day someone will show me an 8/10 25 years old virgin I will believe in mentalcels. Let's be honest it's a fucking meme. If anything women get very motherly and protective towards mental issues ridden Chads. The few cases of "mentalcels ascending" can by explained by the simply fact they were good looking in the first place. Basically they were just late bloomers.

Is she your sister or something? Throwing such a tantrum because of some random latina whore JFL.
Great arguments again.
Dude if you've a healthy functioning brain then just stop being a soft snowflake holy fuck

I already solved your problem if you think you have difficult approaching girls in your last thread
I wasn't talking about myself ITT and in that other one I wasn't talking in regards to getting a gf. Why this anger, did I struck a never with this thread? It really proves how anti-mentalceldom idea people here are, even though it's a undeniable fact.
The day someone will show me an 8/10 25 years old virgin I will believe in mentalcels. Let's be honest it's a fucking meme. If anything women get very motherly and protective towards mental issues ridden Chads. The few cases of "mentalcels ascending" can by explained by the simply fact they were good looking in the first place. Basically they were just late bloomers.
Okay greycel. There were videos of two very good looking autistic men on youtube that women in the comments were having orgasms for. I believe one was a virgin for sure. If I find those videos again I will post them here.

Last edited: