Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcels could be the only ( ore one of the few) legit Truecels

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Many bad looking guys ascend through tughmaxxing or ogremaxxing, not to mention those who manage to ascend and improve the look through gym and surgery (for face traits). Many guys i know are inferior to me in terms of looks (they themselves say so and ask me why i'm KV) yet they manage to succeed more in life and with girls than me and mog the shit out of me. The only condition from whom you really really really strive to get out is aspism/social anxiety/ isolation/ lack of motivation to life/ lack of energy etc aka MENTALCELISM

& many mentalcels ascend once they decide to leave their house

& many mentalcels ascend once they decide to leave their house
I practice combat sports, i lift weights and i've been to university but i still feel like i was 17 yo due to inceldom and KVness (and i'll turn 25 this year)

Many coping retards blame their inceldom on being a mentalcel. Stop spreading retarded information. Chad can leave his house once every year and a femoid will approach him and he'll probably get laid that same day

Many coping retards blame their inceldom on being a mentalcel. Stop spreading retarded information. Chad can leave his house once every year and a femoid will approach him and he'll probably get laid that same day
I'll repeat it again: i'm better in looks than many guys i know yet they still fuck girls a lot while i'm KV. Mentalcels= lack of masculinity and lack of social capabilities. Only true ugly guys with framcel problems have it hard as we do.

Fuck saying otherwise

I'll repeat it again: i'm better in looks than many guys i know yet they still fuck girls a lot while i'm KV. Mentalcels= lack of masculinity and lack of social capabilities. Only true ugly guys with framcel problems have it hard as we do.

Fuck saying otherwise
You're delusional. I may sound passive aggressive but I only want the best for my fellow incels on this forum. They all need to stop coping and understand that in 2019 not even being normie tier is enough. Only mentalcels that exist are the ones with problems like alzheimer's or bad forms of psychosis.
Understanding this will bring you peace

You're delusional. I may sound passive aggressive but I only want the best for my fellow incels on this forum. They all need to stop coping and understand that in 2019 not even being normie tier is enough. Only mentalcels that exist are the ones with problems like alzheimer's or bad forms of psychosis.
Understanding this will bring you peace
I've been rated with good "marks" in terms of looks yet i STILL DON'T HAVE GIRLS cause of my mind and they loathe me

I've been rated with good "marks" in terms of looks yet i STILL DON'T HAVE GIRLS cause of my mind and they loathe me
Girls would never feel disgust toward a good looking guy, no matter how antisocial he is. They would probably try to talk to him every chance they get. They would see him as mysterious and charming. Sorry bro, detaching fully from the bluepill is hard and it will suck for a while

Girls would never feel disgust toward a good looking guy, no matter how antisocial he is. They would probably try to talk to him every chance they get. They would see him as mysterious and charming. Sorry bro, detaching fully from the bluepill is hard and it will suck for a while
This summer they hated and mocked me at work. And i say it again: many have rated me with good marks
Anti-social is anti-social even if you aare a FUCKING 8. Stop coping. We are meant to be destroyed by natural selection and females feel that

This summer they hated and mocked me at work. And i say it again: many have rated me with good marks

Anti-social is anti-social even if you aare a FUCKING 8. Stop coping. We are meant to be destroyed by natural selection and females feel that
who gave you good marks? is it like those people on inceltears that tell ugly incels that they look cute? your looks are measured by how many women approach you, not by a rating they give you. most of them don't have the balls to tell you this to your face, but you are ugly.

send me a pic in private and i'll see if you are actually incel tier. if not, then this is over and I hope someone else manages to blackpill you

Giga cope, only ugly males can be truecels. Mentalcels are effortless fakecels.

mentalcels don't exist bro. only ugly mentally-ill cels exist

[Q
But he is not a chad maybe a mid tier Normie's who could have cotton laid without his mentalceldom

Last edited:
Man, where's my ethnic waifu?

https://muchohentai.com/132934/VDpEZc/2018/12/26/pv-wagaya-no-liliana-san-the-animation-episode-1/

I as a white man demand to have my self-hating deathnic whore.

Depends on where you are from. If you are in the US and you've had no luck with ethnic holes (tbh this is a cope, just means you haven't tried finding a self-hating deathnik whore; just ethnic holes); it's time to pack up your bags and go to SEA/Africa to pick your self-hating deathnik whore.

Autism = death sentence

Depends on where you are from. If you are in the US and you've had no luck with ethnic holes (tbh this is a cope, just means you haven't tried finding a self-hating deathnik whore; just ethnic holes); it's time to pack up your bags and go to SEA/Africa to pick your self-hating deathnik whore.
Thanks for the advice br0thER, you ethnics are best.