Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mentalcels are giga pathetic.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see people here casually brag about getting to sleep on girl’s laps, girls inviting them to places, getting girls to approach and talk to them, smiling at them constantly, it’s pathetic, those are fucking IOIs you body dysmorphic imbeciles, if I had that experience, I would be so confident and feel like I was a king of the world.

Some people here are so pathetic around women, they would have to be dragged from their bedrooms, stripped naked, and raped by a woman to lose their virginity, literally have zero initiative. :lul: :feelshaha:

Last edited:
If you get girls to approach you're a gigafakecel and you deserve to be shot

Remember that these "non-NT".moggers talk about going out with friends to clubs and having full-blown conversations with foids nearly every day; and yet, they're "mentalcels" because Stacy hasn't directly approached and asked them to fuck yet or something. :lul:

No such thing as a mentalcel. Mentalcels should go join IT since they agree on personality being most important.

Mentalcels are as real as white feld

i rather be selfless than arrogant

No such thing as a mentalcel. Mentalcels should go join IT since they agree on personality being most important.

Mentalcels are as real as white feld