Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over mentalcel will die young

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
not from roping but from typical killers : cancer,heart,lungs
no point to save money , or work now to retire @age 50 you will be dead
no point to spend money on heath bio products u cant cure your shizo and die @age 90

if you have good childhood and in your 20s you are have copes and friends try drugs and other copes your doing right just endure now soon will be free

Not before I get to 30,000 posts.

Having so much stress day to day and not having social interactions makes you way more susceptible to diseases. I'm kms at 30 if I can't turn my life around. Not going to deal with all that shit.

Even if I ascend, I'm definitely not living past 45. I don't want to deal with the problems that come with getting old. If I ascend, I will rope at 45. If I don't ascend, I will rope in 2 years time, but probably sooner.

Even if you achieve a good life, you'll kill yourself just to avoid old age? How about taking care of your body instead?

That's good to know tbh I want to be dead when I'm 40

takign care of ones body is meme imo you can expand you life just reduce some paind and discomfort but you can shrink ones live great paradox

Not before I get to 30,000 posts.
Not before I get out of these cursed shitty orange and yellow rank shades
1533414707687s

If my doctor even mentions cancer I’m roping. That’s how my grandfather died and it was painful to watch