Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcel / volcel are hated by normies and incels

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
in my opinion it is not fair to condemn mentalcels, they have no support from anyone, they are disgusted by everyone

in my opinion it is not fair to condemn mentalcels, they have no support from anyone, they are disgusted by everyone
@AncapFAG , mentalcels don't exist. You're just ugly.

@AncapFAG , mentalcels don't exist. You're just ugly.
Mentalcel only exist in western, from the various redpill forums I have been evaluated on 6.5 or 7. Sub 8 meme Is real

Mentalcel only exist in western, from the various redpill forums I have been evaluated on 6.5 or 7. Sub 8 meme Is real
Mentalcels don't exist, at all. You're either ugly, or you're not.

:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga:
so you're a 7.
what about your mental issues?
can u elab?

:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga:
so you're a 7.
what about your mental issues?
can u elab?
Italian redpill forums are full of mentalcel and volcel, I knew two users who were 7+ or 7.5
Edit this Is my aspie result

Attachments

• poly10a.png
    poly10a.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 98
unless you are schizophrenic and don't take meds mentalcel isn't real

okay Chadpreet

I agree, sub8 meme is real. It doesn't really matter being a 6 or a 7, these people are invisible to femoids. I think that a good ratio of mentalcels are not born like that, it's society that fucked up their neurochemistry from the beginning.

Mentalcels are real but they don’t have as bad as truecels tbh.

You know who really has it bad? Ugly mentalcels. :feelsbadman:

Mentalcels exist. Im ugly and not NT but if you're average looking and not NT you will still be disliked by everyone and not get foids.

you have no idea how much they do shit the Italian incel forums, there was a guy with a model face that he wanted to commit suicide because he did not have the Bright ocular eye lmfao

Depends on the mentalcel

A person with legit diagnosed autism should be treated here as if his rating was 3 points lower than his physical appearance.

But someone who self diagnoses themselves and has the means to improve themselves should be encouraged to leave this place for the better.
depends on the autism, i know people with autism that are definetly not normal but not like hardcore autismos

you have no idea how much they do shit the Italian incel forums, there was a guy with a model face that he wanted to commit suicide because he did not have the Bright ocular eye lmfao
Yeah apparently hypergamy, in italy is really bad and a lot of the men are cucked whiteknights.

@Dregster666 are you a believer in mentalcels? it seems you are

@Dregster666 are you a believer in mentalcels? it seems you are
It's possible.

Would have to be a recluse or an autistic person who doesn't know how to jump through hoops.

Socially inept person. Only 5-7.5/10 men can be mentalcels

It's possible.

Would have to be a recluse or an autistic person who doesn't know how to jump through hoops.

Socially inept person. Only 5-7.5/10 men can be mentalcels
sounds legit

Im mentalcel. Im average looking and tall. No muscles.
I have some deep mental isues. Been in self isolation for 15 years, you think foids are accesible to me??