Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Mentalcel trait: you played with dolls and/or stuffed toys ;-)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
So this is a trait that isn't mentalcel as an exclusion only, it's an inclusion too, of course you think of girls and chads who played with dolls but that's irrelevant now.

You've got to understand something, such roleplay is escapism, however, what is the reason of escapism for stacy is not the same for you. Stacy plays with dolls in her Muslim country to create a place where chad does stuff for her and she gets to please chad, herself, blonde 6'4 guy gymmaxxed with blue eyes and good hair.

What it is for you is, you pretend you're not a mentalcel and you act like there's someone you talk to and play with when it's just a fucking doll that doesn't even speak.

What it was for me is, I never related to anyone on the planet therefore I coped with stuffed toys, I gave them personalities and played with them, I still keep him safe inside my blankets, one night and he's cold, I mean I'll be honest I thought about stuffed toys again after a long time and if you imagine the stuffed toys as real animals or humans you can be caring etc. that's how I coped.

Also, for me, the reason I used stuffed animals is because I didn't want this game of endless comparison between chads' looks and my own, and it's true that the toys were cute but I just didn't compare myself to them that much and either way even if it was cute I would've still enforced horrible aspects of my character upon him, being a nervous wreck, hesitating before saying something, etc. except being a coward which I am, in that world anything is possible therefore I can be vocal and self confident, but yeah, at times I did try to enforce cowardice too, cowardice is probably the worst aspect of my character.

This idea of actually relating to someone when you can't and actually trying to impose upon yourself this doll who has the best personaility and is not worthless is mentalcel exclusive, in the incel community and exclusive in the real world.

I didn't play with dolls tbh. I spent a large part of my childhood hearing voices. :feelsseriously:

When I was a kid, I always undressed the female dolls (when no one was looking) so I can see and touch its boobs :feelshaha:

I would also stuff its boobs with tissue (or towels if it was a bigger doll) so I can make it look bigger :ahegao:

Yes I played with dolls. I used to stuff the toys clothes with toilet paper to add muscles or when a leg broke off.

I didn't play with dolls tbh. I spent a large part of my childhood hearing voices. :feelsseriously:
You might be schizo lol :feelskek: It's not a laughing matter but the trolls are always there, good old schizocels

When I was a kid, I always undressed the female dolls (when no one was looking) so I can see and touch its boobs :feelshaha:

I would also stuff its boobs with tissue (or towels if it was a bigger doll) so I can make it look bigger :ahegao:
:feelskek::feelshaha:

Correct. I simulated romance with some of them as a child.

I played with plastic dinosaur toys

i dont play with dolls. Just with the voices inside my head

i dont play with dolls. Just with the voices inside my head

My youth commune allies:

Correct. I keep several plushies and a water bottle in mine.

I spent New Year's Eve with middle-aged conservatives and Dokkan Battle.

Intelligence was more important than any non-existent opportunity of ascension with a vain "mentally-ill" foid who preferred White males.

Indeed, the middle-aged White conservatives were more respectful and personality-oriented than S.R.B.

A lovely plushie. Something that I slept on when I lived in the youth commune, without anyone present.

sorry to hear that. have u replaced it.

No. Other things can be replaced...I choose not to replace such a precious object. I still have it.

well thats good you still have it

You might be schizo lol :feelskek: It's not a laughing matter but the trolls are always there, good old schizocels
The voices stopped when I became a teenager. :feelsseriously:

I don't played with dolls. I tried to masturbate at my sister's Barbie and undressed her when I was alone at home.

Yup and I still have some

giga trucel trait: never had any dolls

giga trucel trait: never had any dolls
that's completely wrong, the more incel you are more you're gonna want to create an artificial version of a social life and/or another world.

I STOLE MY SISTERS BARBIES MARKERED ON NIPPLES AND SUCKED EM RIGHT OFF

I played with cars in a corner of the kindergarden,alone.Sometimes a fat kid played with me also.When i was visiting my cousins we used to play with the dolls like a family game were i was the father.Thinking back ,i used to be happy.When you are less aware of anything everything feels better.

I always played with stuffed toys

play with life size dolls instead if you know what i mean :feelsthink:

I SLEEP WITH big mac plush so i can gain high T:shock: IN VIDEOGAME

I played with stuffed toys my whole childhood.

I fucked a stuffed bear once, I mean, he had a zipper in his ass, how am I not supposed to? Thinking about it, it makes complete sense what have I become:feelscry:

I didn't really do that too much myself; but I remember when my older brother was 4, he had this hedgehog plush that he called "Mr. Snuggles". :feelshaha::feelskek::lul:

I had beanie babies that I played with when I was a kid. I also had Pokemon figurines and tech deck dudes that I played with, too. And legos.

As an adult, I only really have my stuffed plushie of my waifu, so I don't feel lonely at night. So yeah, probably a mentalcel trait.

play with life size dolls instead if you know what i mean :feelsthink:
Oh yeah, I have one of those, too. It's sitting collecting cobwebs under my bed, though.

I didn't really do that too much myself; but I remember when my older brother was 4, he had this hedgehog plush that he called "Mr. Snuggles". :feelshaha::feelskek::lul:
I can't really laugh at him

I coped so hard myself

I remember I kissed so many dolls (in the sense of normal affection not sex) that's back when I thought "love" is real

I used to play with Lego, I would always pretend I was the man with a Lego family, Lego wife, car .e.c.t. pure cope at it's finest...

What it is for you is, you pretend you're not a mentalcel and you act like there's someone you talk to and play with when it's just a fucking doll that doesn't even speak.

I used to play with Lego, I would always pretend I was the man with a Lego family, Lego wife, car .e.c.t. pure cope at it's finest...
true

I was hesitant from lego building and stuff because since my family has always been dysfunctional, I realized early on people could easily within days destroy my creations, so I never bothered building it was just too risky and a waste of time if I built it

I would marker in tits

I can't really laugh at him

I coped so hard myself

I remember I kissed so many dolls (in the sense of normal affection not sex) that's back when I thought "love" is real
How about the fact that one time, he thought he was finally dating this one girl, so he bought a house in Tennessee for the both of them; only for her to tell him that she was pretending to date him?