Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mentalcel trait: online customer support ignore your emails

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I've emailed a few online stores regarding product information for my copes and nobody has replied after a week, my email address has probably been marked as spam or blocked because my emails are full of autism :fuk:

Last edited:
What brands were they? I will go shoot them up rn (in minecraft).

But srsly, I have that happen so much that I don’t even bother with that anymore.

Last edited:
What brands were they? I will go shoot them up rn (in minecraft).

But srsly, I have that happen so much that I don’t even bother with that anymore.
They were just some small brick and morter stores for a niche hobby I'm into, for certain items it's generally best to avoid places like amazon and ebay. I don't have a local store within a two hours drive so I have to rely on internet back and fourth most of the time.

I wish I knew what it is I'm doing wrong that trips an email filter or gets me ignored.

They were just some small brick and morter stores for a niche hobby I'm into, for certain items it's generally best to avoid places like amazon and ebay. I don't have a local store within a two hours drive so I have to rely on internet back and fourth most of the time.

I wish I knew what it is I'm doing wrong that trips an email filter or gets me ignored.
Oh, it seems unavoidable then I guess. Maybe they just have a shit online presence.

Oh, it seems unavoidable then I guess. Maybe they just have a shit online presence.
Maybe, but a few different places have just stopped replying to me over time. They're still very quick to take my money when I order stuff however, their business social media is very active when they want to advertise products.

Maybe, but a few different places have just stopped replying to me over time. They're still very quick to take my money when I order stuff however.
Did you try messaging again? E-mailing requires a person to respond while taking your money is automated jfl