Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mentalcel I know

This nigga can get a gf EASILY. Please never make a thread like this again

he's barely 7/10 and doesn't seem very big/tall either. high tier normalton

No, he can't, this is a mentalcel case.
He may be [mentalcel] but he has the looks to pick up a girl either way the girl can be crazy too.

that guy is average looking.

The word chad gets thrown around here so much.

This is a chad:

3d5bac05aaa20a728f94f6291f1629fb.jpg

This is a chad:

The guy in the video isn't a chad,but he's also not average looking lmao.Easily a 7.

Red pill ideologies via the truth movement are not popular amongst normie foids. Foids do not want to stand out, or swim against the stream. So foids are less likely to swallow red-pills, and become conspiritards. Depending on the level of conspiritardation that someone has... A foid may want less of you to nothing to do with you.

Howbeit this guy can score hook-ups at the drop of a hat. If he is commited to his Truth Movement ideology he may have some trouble with normie relationships, but he won't have trouble sleeping around with chicks thats for sure.

I've been in group therapy with schizos.

This guy has pussy thrown at him reguarly, guaranteed.
Even though he is at best a chadlite? I don't know, maybe you're right and he's just a locationcel for not slaying schizofoids in mental hospitals.

This is a chad:

Some people need to leave the basement, the guy in the OP is very GL especially in shitty low light videos. Easily mogs 90 percent of people I see walking down the street

Some people need to leave the basement, the guy in the OP is very GL especially in shitty low light videos. Easily mogs 90 percent of people I see walking down the street
lol, I used to go out to bars/clubs weekly, getting rejected by women for almost 10 years.

Guys like him are a dime a dozen here in Germany. He really would be average looking at a club here. Competition for women is absolutely insane. Most guys on here never go clubbing, so they don´t have a clue how many good looking guys are out there.

lol, I used to go out to bars/clubs weekly, getting rejected by women for almost 10 years.

Guys like him are a dime a dozen here in Germany. He really would be average looking at a club here. Competition for women is absolutely insane.
damn if that's the case Germany needs to be nuked.

Yeah mentalcels are real. Mental illness can fuck you up and ruin you.

This guy is a 6'2 chad who looks like shit now mostly due to him being jailed, I remember the stacies throwing themselves at him. He was the best salesman and regularly was the top employee of the month. Impossible now for him. Looks do matter but at one point it doesn't.