Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mentalcel(down syndrome)

sadtardcel

sadtardcel

Banned
-

sometime i feel like i have down syndrome or too reatrded to do anything productive. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Low IQ take by him. Nor his fault though. His mother probably had him past 40 and then brainwashed into being a obedient cuck. I feel sorry for him.

Low IQ take by him. Nor his fault though. His mother probably had him past 40 and then brainwashed into being a obedient cuck. I feel sorry for him.
Foids shouldn’t have kids past age 32 MAX

he wouldn't get laid if he was super socially savvy

he is incel because LOOKS

Foids shouldn’t have kids past age 32 MAX
Should stop at 30 tbh
I was had at 36
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09
A09

Jfl, those foids are talking down to him just putting out words, but they wouldn’t even fuck him.
My mom had me at 22 and I have autism.
My mom had me at 19, and I also still ended up autistic.

What a roastie mother
A few minutes ago she had the fucking nerve to tell me: "Why do you look so weird?" While severely invading my personal space. She is also a naggy helicopter parent piece of shit.

Aren't downies being aborted? I read somewhere that they can detect it and there's a country in Europe where every single one of them gets aborted.

Aren't downies being aborted? I read somewhere that they can detect it and there's a country in Europe where every single one of them gets aborted.

They can detect it in amnionic fluid (the goo in pregnant women's bellies.)

Some parents choose to abort.

Some choose to keep it.

They can detect it in amnionic fluid (the goo in pregnant women's bellies.)

Some parents choose to abort.

Some choose to keep it.
I personally think that's immoral.
But I guess is for the greater good?

i wish my parents aborted me . to bring an down syndrome kid in to this fucked up world, is a sin.abortion is quick and death.

People with downs generally have a harder life than most.

Whether the parents think it's worth it or not...

Some people think even a normal life is mostly pain.

Some people think life is still a gift no matter how bad it gets.

I mean what's worse, having downs, or being a kid in africa?

It's whatever meaning you get from it I guess.

People with downs generally have a harder life than most.

Whether the parents think it's worth it or not...

Some people think even a normal life is mostly pain.

Some people think life is still a gift no matter how bad it gets.

I mean what's worse, having downs, or being a kid in africa?

It's whatever meaning you get from it I guess.
Well, the guy in the video certainly seems happier than me and probably has lived a more fulfilling life than I ever will. If only they could detect people like me from the belly and stop us from being born.

he wouldn't get laid if he was super socially savvy

he is incel because LOOKS
Lol, you can’t be socially savvy if you have Down’s syndrome. Down’s drops an anvil on both your looks and social ability, whereas autism only takes out one.

Sometimes I feel like i have the IQ of a down syndrome patient. I hat being low IQ

Lol, you can’t be socially savvy if you have Down’s syndrome. Down’s drops an anvil on both your looks and social ability, whereas autism only takes out one.
true tbh, but I'm just saying you can't claim mentalcel if you are sub5, arguably sub6

Well, the guy in the video certainly seems happier than me and probably has lived a more fulfilling life than I ever will. If only they could detect people like me from the belly and stop us from being born.

Being happy is largely internal.

I mean you look at Bill Gates, he must be the happiest man in the world right?

Half the country is on antidepressants.

He's too low iq to realize the truth

Being happy is largely internal.

I mean you look at Bill Gates, he must be the happiest man in the world right?

Half the country is on antidepressants.
So essentially, the reason downies are aborted is not because they cannot find happiness of live a worthwhile life, but because their parents don't wanna deal with it and lie to themselves saying that is better for their son is he's never born.

So essentially, the reason downies are aborted is not because they cannot find happiness of live a worthwhile life, but because their parents don't wanna deal with it and lie to themselves saying that is better for their son is he's never born.

Depends.

People have different reasons.

Generally people who are looking to have kids are not lazy, they are prepared to work their ass off.

But if you can abort a downs baby and try again to have a normal baby, that's probably worth it right.

Then they can have normal babies and the DNA gets passed down.

Not many people want to breed with downs syndrome.

To a certain degree all of life is selfish.

A few minutes ago she had the fucking nerve to tell me: "Why do you look so weird?" While severely invading my personal space. She is also a naggy helicopter parent piece of shit.
I hate foids

Judging by his looks ( which of course are a side effect of his condition) he would still be incel, even with an normal iq.

fuck this even hurts to watch and read seeing as i have autism !! :(

His looksmatch is a model

We'll you know what they say ignorance is bliss—case and point here.

Someone pass the rope