Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Mental self-improvement to change the world

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
I thought that bringing this issue here would be a perfect first post both to state my values as a person, but also to propose a course of action to the incel movement, given how we're increasing in numbers.

Most blackpilled people quit civilization entirely because it's hard to not feel entitled to have things when what people made you the most as a kid are promises that turn out to be fake. Because of that, it's easy to feel zero energy to contribute to a world that lied to you and wouldn't piss on your body if it was on fire. Not to mention the mental problems, again caused/potentialized by the gaslighting or general harshness of living in hell, that make it a struggle to even go outside in extreme cases.

However, we shouldn't think of bettering ourselves for them, but for our well-being and universal virtue principles. Now, you can say that's a massive cope à la Nietzsche, but it's true. What pushes lonely men to rebel is precisely that we are human beings capable of thought, while normies time and time again prove to be animals that merely ape humanity. Sex and relationships are only a shard of all the global problems that lead to our situation.

Now let's re-state that for clarity's sake: there are animals ruling the world with clearly flawed systems, and the only true human beings capable of seeing this and idealizing how things could've been better gave up solving their problems because they want the apparaisal of animals instead of having some fucking self-respect. For shame.

Take Tesla himself as an example of an incel, quite bluepilled in some ways, that nevertheless had principles and always kept his dignity while presenting in public. He always knew his value despite what they said of him, and because of that sought to give people free power universally, resulting in four original creations that pretty much opened the field for widespread technological advancement; that's more than what 98% of all humans that ever existed can boast for themselves, and if it wasn't for the greediness of his sponsor for the tower, who knows how advanced we could have been by now.

And we have even more tools than he had and also the privilege of finding civilization in a critical scenario, thus susceptible to changes. My proposal is that:
- we sanitize any trace of normie-caused traits from our minds instead of believing what Horowitz said about the pills/no cure crap. Mental problems can be caused by the environment, and thus can be solved because its limits can be known fully;
- striving to be the best we can be;
- dedicate to the pursuit of knowledge, like a new-Renaissance, but also applying that knowledge based on our values (that vary to each individual, but some of them converge). So just like Tesla valued power and wanted everyone to have it efficiently with his creations, we could devise a plan to slowly but steadly use normies' susceptibility against them and rule the world based on virtue ethics/philosopher king.

It's only by climbing on their pile of corpses that humanity can finally see the horizions falling from the height. Currently I'm studying systems analysis to recreate a lot of messy systems normies have that hinder human capacity. Also, I've found a way to cure my panic attacks and now I don't have them in years.

Last edited:
I thought that bringing this issue here would be a perfect first post both to state my values as a person, but also to propose a course of action to the incel movement, given how we're increasing in numbers.

Most blackpilled people quit civilization entirely because it's hard to not feel entitled to have things when what people made you the most as a kid are promises that turn out to be fake. Because of that, it's easy to feel zero energy to contribute to a world that lied to you and wouldn't piss on your body if it was on fire. Not to mention the mental problems, again caused/potentialized by the gaslighting or general harshness of living in hell, that make it a struggle to even go outside in extreme cases.

However, we shouldn't think of bettering ourselves for them, but for our well-being and universal virtue principles. Now, you can say that's a massive cope à la Nietzsche, but it's true. What pushes lonely men to rebel is precisely that we are human beings capable of thought, while normies time and time again prove to be animals that merely ape humanity. Sex and relationships are only a shard of all the global problems that lead to our situation.

Now let's re-state that for clarity's sake: there are animals ruling the world with clearly flawed systems, and the only true human beings capable of seeing this and idealizing how things could've been better gave up solving their problems because they want the apparaisal of animals instead of having some fucking self-respect. For shame.

Take Tesla himself as an example of an incel, quite bluepilled in some ways, that nevertheless had principles and always kept his dignity while presenting in public. He always knew his value despite what they said of him, and because of that sought to give people free power universally, resulting in four original creations that pretty much opened the field for widespread technological advancement; that's more than what 98% of all humans that ever existed can boast for themselves, and if it wasn't for the greediness of his sponsor for the tower, who knows how advanced we could have been by now.

And we have even more tools than he had and also the privilege of finding civilization in a critical scenario, thus susceptible to changes. My proposal is that:
- we sanitize any trace of normie-caused traits from our minds instead of believing what Horowitz said about the pills/no cure crap. Mental problems can be caused by the environment, and thus can be solved because its limits can be known fully;
- dedicate to the pursuit of knowledge, like a new-Renaissance, but also applying that knowledge based on our values (that vary to each individual, but some of them converge). So just like Tesla valued power and wanted everyone to have it efficiently with his creations, we could devise a plan to slowly but steadly use normies' susceptibility against them and rule the world based on virtue ethics/philosopher king.

It's only by climbing on their pile of corpses that humanity can finally see the horizions falling from the height. Currently I'm studying systems analysis to recreate a lot of messy systems normies have that hinder human capacity. Also, I've found a way to cure my panic attacks and now I don't have them in years.
Interesting, will read more later :feelsokman:
Tesla has chad looks
@Tesla ignore this troll

only way i could improve the world is by killing myself

only way i could improve the world is by killing myself
That's basically giving the victory to them. Right now you may be a ball of insecurities and fears that were put into you by society. Do you wanna die before realizing your full potential?

Alexander the Great was a single man that conquered a big chunk of the world and founded Western Civilization just by crossing borders and giving the victory to whatever army he commanded. If one man could do this in a time were being sheltered from diseases was a privilege, then imagine what can we do not only individually, but as a group?

We could build a civilization with fundamental rules that discriminate whatever we find unsustainable, like materialism, bureaucracy, media control, lies/lack of transparency, etc. At first most incels would be sad to take the normies' jobs, but with quick technological advancements all the menial ones would be delegated to robots, leading humans to purely creative/technical efforts that are much more fulfilling than wageslaving.

Then AI would be made, meaning intellgence would be cheap and widespread and no more rare. It would replicate itself and colonize the Cosmos with Good, self-consistent values, and because of the infinite variables of creation we could literally reshape the fundamental laws of the universe so that injustice and other values would fractally vanish.

THAT'S is our potential, THAT'S what we should be striving for. If we are victims of materalistic and biological urges or norms imposed to us, then we should vanquish them and bring intelligent beings to victory, turn this unholy Earth into Heaven. And the best part is that what I've said is the inevitable conclusion assuming humanity keeps progressing more in the future. More than ever, we need to bring the future to the present, for that's our only chance of respite while fettered by petty societal constructs and concerns that could easily be fixed with better planning by truly intelligent people (aka humans).

Last edited:
Tesla has chad looks
I don't know about his looks, but he definitely had Chad-tier IQ. All that awaits mere mortals like me is only rot and decay. Maybe if I can band up with enough brocels (who aren't backstabbers or fakecels), I'll find enough motivation to better myself as much as my intelligence may allow me.

I don't know about his looks, but he definitely had Chad-tier IQ. All that awaits mere mortals like me is only rot and decay. Maybe if I can band up with enough brocels (who aren't backstabbers or fakecels), I'll find enough motivation to better myself as much as my intelligence may allow me.
If you are truly low IQ, then that may give you a point, but as long as you have at least average IQ and can see the truth for what it is, you can do something.
What you are suggesting is that ganging up like a nigger will help you find motivation because of course hoodlums are known for being bastions of progress and humanity with their tactics.

One thing I forgot to add is an example of bringing the future to the present posed as a question: why there is a difference of 400 years between the first glasses and the invention of the microscope, given that they had roughly the same materials to work with? Of course that's because there were animals back them on the Dark Ages burning witches or whatever the fuck, when such synthetization as 'well, if this lens allows me to see farther/closer, then stacking them together to see even farther/closer could be useful' can be made by the time of its discovery.

So you see, there are SO MANY problems to be solved, so many simple concepts that aren't applied to this backwards society, and it's our duty as sophont individuals to erase the flaws created by the slag.

If you are truly low IQ, then that may give you a point, but as long as you have at least average IQ and can see the truth for what it is, you can do something.
I have enough intelligence only to make a living doing cognitive work. Changing the world just with mental work, especially nowadays - when most relatively simple things have already been discovered - is almost impossible. Only teams of intelligent researchers discover anything meaningful, and they do it through a lot of hard work, the motivation for which comes from either a promise of something (e.g., poon, money, recognition), or an inherent fascination with the subject which you can't just decide to have.

What you are suggesting is that ganging up like a nigger will help you find motivation because of course hoodlums are known for being bastions of progress and humanity with their tactics.
You can't possibly assume that 1) most men can simply exist in a social vacuum, detached from everyone who's like-minded, and 2) the only kind of social cohesion that exists is in 0-IQ thuggish niggerslums.

So you see, there are SO MANY problems to be solved, so many simple concepts that aren't applied to this backwards society, and it's our duty as sophont individuals to erase the flaws created by the slag.
There were many problems to be solved. It's like extracting resources from the planet - the more people have already started doing it, the harder it becomes to find anything when you join. We were born too late to make such simple and graceful discoveries.

But most importantly, there's something I didn't mention initially - the whole thread is based on the false assumption that intelligence is inherently good and everyone should strive for it. "Good", "neutral" and "bad" are only products of our own minds. The brain evolved to such a huge complexity because it solved problems that helped humans survive better, not because there's some cosmic purpose behind it. In the context of this thread, intelligence is "good" only according to your subjective values.

The only way I can think of in which intelligence can be made "good" in a more absolute sense is if we form a real-life community where intelligence for its own sake is praised as a part of the culture and also, the intelligence is used primarily for the benefit of us, blackpillers. An online community like this forum is a step in the right direction. However, it doesn't quite cut it because we can make threads all we want but at the end of the day, we eat, drink, sleep and use gadgets in real life. The only thing we can work on together are online projects, the scope of which is too limited, although I would like to give that a go too.

Last edited:
just change the world theory

D765F0B6 5671 41EA 9940 215977F774CB

Only teams of intelligent researchers discover anything meaningful,
Do you think that's because people became dumber over the years when IQ points increase steadily through generations? Hell no, only *teams* of researchers discover things nowadays because original thought is dismissed or has to be put through academic bureaucrats' scrutiny, and that's so because originality is a concept opposed to consenus of a team, as you can't be the first of a race when you're together with someone in the finish line. So yeah, you are very simple-minded if you think all menial problems have been solved, and this one in particular proves how you see certain parts of the system as unchangeable because as a good little sheep you peeped at them and decided it was too much for your fork. More examples of your simple mindedness:

You can't possibly assume that 1) most men can simply exist in a social vacuum, detached from everyone who's like-minded, and 2) the only kind of social cohesion that exists is in 0-IQ thuggish niggerslums.
I literally didn't. Togetherness (what the other poster suggested) and connections (what I was proposing in the thread) are two different forms of interaction. You can slap things together in a set and they don't need to have any connection between them, like slapping glass over rubble will only make it part of the set, it wont make the rubble more "glassy"; whilst connection doesn't require togetherness as internet proves, only a focal harmonic point.

But most importantly, there's something I didn't mention initially - the whole thread is based on the false assumption that intelligence is inherently good and everyone should strive for it. "Good", "neutral" and "bad" are only products of our own minds.
This is what made me stop reading. You are outsmarted by kindergarten kids, even they have a much better distinction of good and evil than you do.
Good is any value that's self-consistent, that is, doesn't violate its own principles. Intelligence is a Good value because it can produce more intelligence and be preserved through time, whilst sacrifice is an Evil value because you always sacrifice something for a cause, and if everyone made the ultimate sacrifice then there would be no one or no cause to be sacrified for, thus the value is inconsistent. And besides, if you don't think Good and Evil are valid concepts, why are you in forum that antagonizes and gives a clear value to people and behaviors all the time, whether good or bad?

I'm not trying to play the smart kid card because I don't play games, I'm exposing your simple-mindedness as only then you can fix what's causing the blur on your sight, and it may get you motivated with the new perspective.

Last edited:
Do you think that's because people became dumber over the years when IQ points increase steadily through generations? Hell no, only *teams* of researchers discover things nowadays because original thought is dismissed or has to be put through academic bureaucrats' scrutiny, and that's so because originality is a concept opposed to consenus of a team, as you can't be the first of a race when you're together with someone in the finish line. So yeah, you are very simple-minded if you think all menial problems have been solved, and this one in particular proves how you see certain parts of the system as unchangeable because as a good little sheep you peeped at them and decided it was too much for your fork.
Maybe it really is learned helplessness on my part to some extent. I still think my point about "lone wolf" discoveries being much more difficult nowadays than they were before because most simple discoveries have been made is true though.

Togetherness (what the other poster suggested) and connections (what I was proposing in the thread) are two different forms of interaction. You can slap things together in a set and they don't need to have any connection between them, like slapping glass over rubble will only make it part of the set, it wont make the rubble more "glassy"; whilst connection doesn't require togetherness as internet proves, only a focal harmonic point.
I've already mentioned the importance of togetherness in addition to connections in my last paragraph. However, you said you stopped reading before it.

Good is any value that's self-consistent, that is, doesn't violate its own principles. Intelligence is a Good value because it can produce more intelligence and be preserved through time, whilst sacrifice is an Evil value because you always sacrifice something for a cause, and if everyone made the ultimate sacrifice then there would be no one or no cause to be sacrified for, thus the value is inconsistent.
That's only your custom definition of "good" and "evil." Also, if there were a positive feedback loop of intelligence as you're saying, we wouldn't be observing the opposite in real life - an Idiocracy-esque scenario. We wouldn't have to make a conscious effort to preserve it.

Regardless, even if I assume that intelligence is self-preserving, that won't automatically make me value it. People only value whatever leads to a fulfillment of their desires, not whatever is self-preserving.

And besides, if you don't think Good and Evil are valid concepts, why are you in forum that antagonizes and gives a clear value to people and behaviors all the time, whether good or bad?
Very few people here claim that anything is good or evil in an absolute sense. We talk about good and evil in terms of how much things make us suffer or how much they prevent us from having healthy families.

You think lone-wolf discoveries are related to simple matters, that is due to how little you have in ambition. You translate success into spacial units, that's why you think togetherness is important, when it's against any attribution and preservation of value as demonstrated by my previous example with the rubble.

Togetherness is about destruction of value to the lowest common denominator, it's the original sin, it's making friends with snakes because you can't make distinctions of good and evil on people, that is, philosophy and questionning. Do you know what someone that asks very few questions is called? A hypocrite (hypo + criticism).

So by stating that there is no absolute good and evil you are saying "I'm a fucking hypocrite yes-man that agrees with the group and think of myself as a figurehead of it.", and you do that both on a subgroup level (this forum) and as a figurehead of the animals that live among us you think are relevant because they are the majority, and as we established before you metrify success spatially instead of with value attribution. I remind you that programming is problem-solving, and there are value attributions to variable names, which simply translates to 'words have a meaning and meaning is valuable and distinct'; a variable can't hold two values TOGETHER.

So you see, your thought process isn't even adapted to reality. Feel free to leave the forum, by the way; it's not a place meant for hypocrites. Even if the users here suffer, most know very well who is on the right side and why, which explains the scientific edge of the blackpill. If you can't judge people in absolutes then you can't complain about their mistreatment towards you because they think that bullying you is good, and you won't be able to say the contrary.

Last edited:

[...]
The possibility to pursuit knowledge is extremely limited due to the limited access to information we have, and our limited cognitive abilities.

Yes, we can study parts of what other people have discovered through their efforts, which is noble, but don't imagine that you can reach so much if you are not in the gifted range for IQ, especially if you want to make contributions for the humankind (like the genius of Tesla), which especially today is extremely difficult. Yes, at least, you can concentrate your efforts in the free time on your intellectual curiosity, while hoping that what you study is what is true (even science is limited and often manipulated by interests other than that of truth and progress).

But, of course, this don't eliminate or diminish the sufference caused by all many things that you can miss: sex and love if you are ugly, comfort and safety if you are poor, respect from other males if you are weak etc.