Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental/Inhibcels: What Year Would You go back to to Fix Everything?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Looking back, what yea do you think was your biggest detriment? When did you have the opportunity to send your life in a different direction, yet fail? Essentially, if there was one year in which you did everything differently your life would be changed, what year would that be?

I know most of you were high inhib from the start, but maybe there was a point in time where you had a chance to get conditioned out of it?

I was high inhib to the MAX I was scared to even SHARPEN A PENCIL now I simply don't care about anything at all except for spreading the word of Christ. So no anxiety here.

Day 1 of my life i was always high inhibition even when i was 3

ItheIthe said:
How old were you and why?

Early teens and I don't really want to go into it.

aut said:
Early teens and I don't really want to go into it.

When I was 12 an absolutely GORGEOUS girl had a massive crush on me, but no, I had to be a high inhib retard and blow it lol

I don't care now but I used to wonder what if

ItheIthe said:
When I was 12 an absolutely GORGEOUS girl had a massive crush on me, but no, I had to be a high inhib retard and blow it lol

You cant change it only way i cope is abusing mdma thats why my name

ItheIthe said:

Oh fine I'll tell you. I dropped out of school and I've been extremely reclusive ever since.

Jockcel said:

Birth?

aut said:
Oh fine I'll tell you. I dropped out of school and I've been extremely reclusive ever since.

Damn. The "what ifs" of that gotta sting.

2020 when i get my teeth fixed, become a pious muslim and finish my 2 year trade program i get into which should secure me a stable job and marry a loyal virgin muslimah, inshallah my father will look for a girl for me, as he is a highly respected man in the community back in where i was born. It will be easy to find a family to give me their daughter because of my dad

when i started high school i became high inhib as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i was worse than you, i wouldn't even DARE get up and sharpen a pencil

it's been steadily getting worse ever since, i can barely talk to people whatsoever. i get panic attacks when someone looks at me.

whogivesafucc said:
when i started high school i became high inhib as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

it's been steadily getting worse ever since, i can barely talk to people whatsoever. i get panic attacks when someone looks at me.

Bro, idk if it is even possible to be wore than I was. I'm not lying when I say I would get read and sweaty at the thought of even standing up during class. I would let snot drip down my nose because I was so petrified of blowing my nose and drawing attention to myself. My stomach would churn every day on the way to school. I was afraid to eat near people.

I literally thought that there was a right and a wrong say to do EVERYTHING, and that I was doing EVERYTHING wrong. I thought I was constantly being judged. I quite genuinely believed that whenever people were laughing, they were laughing at me. The paranoia was suicide and rage inducing.

If you're really as bad as I was then you have it really rough.

Im confusing bdd with high inhibition

Would probably go back to kid life because it was awesome and I could teach myself to mew at an early age.

I would keep myself from starting WoW at 13 and NT-max.

On second thought I was probably fucked from birth since I'm autistic. I don't doubt my life would be better if 2008 had gone differently though.

1989. I'd just go back and kill my parents so they couldn't fuck to make me. That way I don't exist and I get revenge.

Tellem--T said:
2020 when i get my teeth fixed, become a pious muslim and finish my 2 year trade program i get into which should secure me a stable job and marry a loyal virgin muslimah, inshallah my father will look for a girl for me, as he is a highly respected man in the community back in where i was born. It will be easy to find a family to give me their daughter because of my dad

T my dude you are a good guy do not become muslimcel if anything become a Christian monastery monk.

teachercel said:
T my dude you are a good guy do not become muslimcel if anything become a Christian monastery monk.

kek

Probably 2006 (childhood) but I'd want to start from 0 again so my birthday would be better

ItheIthe said:
whogivesafucc said:
Bro, idk if it is even possible to be wore than I was. I'm not lying when I say I would get read and sweaty at the thought of even standing up during class. I would let snot drip down my nose because I was so petrified of blowing my nose and drawing attention to myself. My stomach would churn every day on the way to school. I was afraid to eat near people.
I literally thought that there was a right and a wrong say to do EVERYTHING, and that I was doing EVERYTHING wrong. I thought I was constantly being judged. I quite genuinely believed that whenever people were laughing, they were laughing at me. The paranoia was suicide and rage inducing.
If you're really as bad as I was then you have it really rough.

yep, i'm quite exactly like that. im self conscious as fuck 24/7, no idea what to do about it either. it's crazy because when i was young i literally did not care about anything, i was super low inhibition, like as low inhibition as it gets.

im thinking of going to a doctor soon and telling him but i don't even think he will take me seriously.

wtf i didnt read the title properly lol

No one single year led me to be this way. It's a lifetime of nurture and a bit of nature (anxiety) as well. My parents raised me this way, more or less.

whogivesafucc said:
yep, i'm quite exactly like that. im self conscious as fuck 24/7, no idea what to do about it either. it's crazy because when i was young i literally did not care about anything, i was super low inhibition, like as low inhibition as it gets.

im thinking of going to a doctor soon and telling him but i don't even think he will take me seriously.

I can tell you what got me out of it:

1. Relationship with Christ helped me see things as not so important as I once though
2. Experience. If there's anyone at all you feel comfortable talking to, ask them if they are going to any parties. If yes, just go and see for yourself.

If you don't have any social connections whatsoever in college then reach out to high school friends this summer. The last summer really helped me as I made some connections and went to lots of parties. Once you make a friend or two, befriend friends of those friends. Try to organize hangouts. From there, worm your way to parties. You will feel more confident once you live the lifestyle and realize nothing is actually that important.

When it comes to fear of the most mundane things, just FORCE yourself to do them. "Zero fucks given" was very helpful for me in thee situations. Just say "I don't give a fuck" and do it. Build confidence from even the smallest tasks and work your way up.

1988, i’d stop my parents from meeting. I should never have been conceived

I'd go back to age 11 and tell myself never EVER start playing warhamner. That's any chance with girls and bring NT completely gone lol.

Alternatively I'd like to be drowned at birth.

i would miscarry myself

Jockcel said:

1998cels unite

would go back to 1998 and pick different genes for myself