Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mental Illnesses are a Myth

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
You're not depressed because you're sick or because you're serotonin is ow. You're depressed because you're a spiritually dead loner with no hope in life who perceives yourself to be on the bottom of everything.

You're not anxious because you are sick. You are anxious because you've never had the opportunity to inegrate and get comfortale around other people.

You're not paranoid because you are sick. You are paranoid because your life experiences have taught you that other people do in fact see you as ugly/autistic/worthless dirt. The behavior of others have warranted your extreme distrust.

The list goes on but I have to go to lunch.

How can someone not have anxiety after years of shaming and criticising even for the smallest thing? One of the biggest and most basic black pills is that normies and especially femoids will judge you on literally everything in the most negative and nitpicking way ever if your face is ugly

It's true for almost all depression and similar/related conditions I'm sure. I would guess that there are mental illnesses that aren't circumstantial, although I'm not an expert.

explain chads commiting suicide

thats why foids cannot be 'mentally ill'

You're depressed because you're a spiritually dead loner with no hope in life who perceives yourself to be on the bottom of everything.

Yup. Its over.
Although I still think that after a while ur soul gets destroyed irreversibly=mental illness.

Some mental disorders are genetic though

Bullshit. Schizophrenia is real and not caused by inceldom.

Bullshit. Schizophrenia is real and not caused by inceldom.
Only ugly,low value males get it tho. And absolute loser females.

Mental illness=99% chance u are loser if u have it.

Only ugly,low value males get it tho. And absolute loser females.

Mental illness=99% chance u are loser if u have it.

There are some attractive people that have schizphrenia.

A chad from my high school killed himself. Druggy fuck. Guy had 1000s of girls commenting on his facebook page. I wouldn't have 1.

On topic, I have terrible social anxiety. Don't even leave the house anymore. It's turning to paranoia. I'm constantly worried I'll get physically assaulted if I walk out of my house. I don't even live in a rough area either.

I would have strongly agreed with you a few years ago, but not anymore. Since then, I have encountered too many cases of miserable Chadlet mentalcels to think that mental problems are purely linked to looks.

It is not a reason to entirely downplay the importance of looks like so many "psychologists" do, but still.

In fact, you are still right in attributing mental illness to genes, because it is known today that most mental disorders come down to genes rather than Freudian "childhood development" bullshit.

Last edited:
Our serotonine is low. But its not purely genetic. There are people who cant be depressed (rare).

We have to swallow shit daily thats why its low. But who cares about failed fuglys anyway just rope

Mental illnesses are real. I've seen them manifest in people first hand. Most people here however are just depressed which is perfectly normal given the circumstances.

Spiritually dead. Just lol @ thinking poisoning yourself every weekend and defiling yourself with some used up cumrag if fulfilling. It's a spiritual thing, not an actual sickness.

Like I said in the OP, "depression" isn't only caused by Inceldom. It can be, but it's also a product of being spiritually dead, not being "ill".

I literally see little demons crawling across my walls every night.

If true you have full blown end state schizophrenia or dementia.
Its over for u.
Considering I plead insanity to save myself from a rape charge and spent a month in an institution after telling the court therapist about this website, yes.

It kinda pisses me off how normies have appropriated mental illnesses. Every tumblrina has depression, anxiety or some shit. People have completely lost touch with these illnesses, they seem to think anyone can get them at random when that is simply bullshit. Every depressed person I know has big problems that cause it, be it poorness, loneliness, ugliness etc. Chads that party every week don't get depressed, because they get validation from others.

You're not anxious because you are sick. You are anxious because you've never had the opportunity to inegrate and get comfortale around other people.

exactly. Females receive so much validation from their friends and beta cuck orbiters. They don't know about the LDAR lifestyle of basement dwellers.