Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mental illness isn't real and is a societal buzzword against smart people. Mentall illness doesn't exist. Smart people are "mentally ill"

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Terry davis was a "Schizophrenic" yet developed an entire OS by himself. He also revealed and was based on the topic of the CIA and the fact that people were following him because he knew the truth and spread it (Lol if anyone genuinely thinks he died by jumping infront of a train". All the greatest philoosphers and inventors of earlier time periods were called "insane". Copernicus was called a lunatic for believing the sun revolved around the earth. Columbus was called suicidal when he mapped out his route to Asia. Hitler was called mentally ill when he said he could bring Germany back to being a world superpower in less than 10 years.

"mentally ill" is a societal buzzword that just means "too smart for our comprehension". So smart that society cannot beat them in logics so they must write him off. Just like people will write you off with an "Ok Incel". Sometimes, these people will call you mentally ill.

If you are called mentally ill own it my friend! Call it cope all you want, but what society insults you with is actually a gift! You are not mentally ill, they are. These braindead unconscious idiots. I barely consider them human. When someone calls you "mentally ill" it is just them complimenting you. You are smarter than they can comprehend so they call you "mentally ill".

The homeless drunk man on the corner seeing things isn't just that. Under societal illusions this man is a great, brilliant, and smart man. He is a leader of the modern world stripped of his title. "Mental wards" are just homes for people who have WOKEN UP TO SOCIETY.

LOOK AT ANY MAJOR ADVANCE IN THE FIELD OF TECHNOLOGY. THE PIONEERS OF SUCH ADVANCES WERE ALMOST ALWAYS CALLED "MENTALLY ILL". IF SUCH GREAT MEN ARE MENTALLY ILL, THEN I AM PROUD TO ADORN SUCH A TITLE.

Mental illness is real, my mom's bipolar. Been through her manic and depressive stages.

A lot of what they call mental illness isn't mental illness though, and a lot of what they call normal and healthy is sick and mentally ill like "gender dysmorphia," that's a mental illness.

Interesting point of vue ngl.

H̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶I̶Q̶ mentally ill post

A lot of what they call mental illness isn't mental illness though, and a lot of what they call normal and healthy is sick and mentally ill like "gender dysmorphia," that's a mental illness.

No, we have extremely mentally ill people in this forum.

Mental Illness and the stigma around it are used by society as punishment to stifle anyone actually smart enough to figure things out on their own. "Your brain has the power of a super computer.. are you sure you aren't mentally ill?" "You have an idea that you say can save society and help it progress? Okay crazy." It's like how the CIA call people "Conspiracy Theorists" for asking too many questions.. naturally your mind goes to the image of a tin hatted man when you hear the phrase.

Society loves it's catch all buzzwords that melt any oppositions base of argument in the society reside, ostracising and obscuring their argument and letting every other NPC know of how that NPC is a defective model.

Mental illness is real, my mom's bipolar. Been through her manic and depressive stages.

this

"It's time for your meds Mr @BummerDrummer ."

Oh it's lit now. Too tight but thats ok
3BB70E7C 104D 4795 81FD 3288E2BC8728

Same with stuff like autism and ADHD

Yes people actually have it and it badly affects them

But I knew someone who apparently had ADHD even though he acted perfectly normal and there was no way anyone could know without him telling you and he was intelligent and got really good grades but still he had to go to these gay weekly lessons or something to 'help' him which he didn't need.

Mental illness actually exist, i don't think that someone who kills innocent people are mentally healthy. There are many examples like ER

Last edited:
Anyone likely to recognize clown world? call them (((autistic))) and shut them down.