Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over mental illness has destroyed me

Memories

Memories

Slavcel
I am afraid to go to work, I am 23 years old and have never worked.

I've never worked either. If you don't start early it gets harder and harder the longer you wait.

I don't want to live, when will I finally die?

clown eat it GIF by rotomangler

If school doesn't kill you , work will.
Work is not for the faint of heart. Being stuck in a place where social reputation matters the most in a workplace , you will find yourself as an ugly man 10 out of 10 times as the omega reject.
Not only will you lose your mind but your soul as well.
I am quiet and calm, at work normies will destroy me. I have suicidal thoughts, I am tired of life

Work is beyond brutal as an incel

I want to help you brocel, message me if you need any advice.

t. financecel who's worked numerous jobs

Can you get on the disabilitybux?

I'm over 30 and in the same situation,although it's not that I'm afraid of wageslaving,i just see no point in it as a genetically inferior male.

I've never worked either. If you don't start early it gets harder and harder the longer you wait.
the longer you enjoy freedom the harded it gets to become a slave

Some NEETs sadly have been brainwashed to think that wageslaving is key to having self-worth. Besides your an ugly man with zero social skills , you won't be impressing anyone anytime soon.

Based, if you don't have to never work get disability and live free of american cucks I hate work I wish I didn't have too

24 and trust me you will regret working, be NEET as long as you can

As a physically unattractive male, the only way you can attract a female partnER is by making a salary which is at least in the top 20% of MALE incomes in your country.

If you can’t regularly earn an amount money which puts you in at least top 20% of MEN in your country, you might as well rot because your work won’t make any diffERence in your life.

Either work part-time and/or get on NEETbux so you can afford copes. Doing anything beyond that is meaningless in this clown society in which most hard-working low-value males are single and sexless