Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion mental health evaluation

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
my dad is making me go to a psychologist on the 31st for a mental health evaluation. it's supposed to last like 2 hours. does anyone have any info on these or have gone through these? if so what type of questions are they likely to ask and can you provide me with any advice for it

brootal no reply pill

Just be yourself. I'm gonna try to get a psychologist too, as I need somewhere to vent about my problems.

You'll get the most accurate result if you don't think about it and just be yourself.

You'll get the most accurate result if you don't think about it and just be yourself.
Don't make any mention of suicidal thoughts, they will call the cops on you to come to your home: that happened to my younger brother this year. :society:

my dad is making me go to a psychologist on the 31st for a mental health evaluation. it's supposed to last like 2 hours. does anyone have any info on these or have gone through these? if so what type of questions are they likely to ask and can you provide me with any advice for it

At the local psychiatric hospital, patients undergoing a "psych eval" are placed in a locked waiting room(Patients cannot leave without permission). They are frisked by employees from the Department of Public Safety with a metal detector and then directed into a separate waiting room to speak to a nurse.

After the nurse is finished asking questions and making suggestions, the case is presented to a psychologist for review. That person makes the determination of whether a patient should be hospitalized or directed to an outpatient program.

Just say that you are healthy and share as little as possible. I cant understand how anyone in their right minds would tell their life story to a therapist. It makes you more vulnerable to the government and private institutions. Search up what they did with info like this in the GDR. Its horrible.

One of the places that you should really just be yourself. You can get the most outcome that way. If you have suicidal thoughts then tell about it. They are trying to assess if you are depressed or not.