Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental health cucks be like

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
“BRO YOU’RE HAVING SCHIZOPHRENIC DELUSIONS YOU NEED TO GO TO FRIGGEN THERAPY!!!”

“I am transmitting messages to my alternate timeline self to prevent the mental estrogen.”

Most "mental health" can be solved by having a literally normal fulfilling life. Get love, affection, security, stability, and healthy diet and exercise.
That will literally solve 99% of "mental health" instead of bullshit therapy and drugs. But for most men in modern society it's not possible

Remember, it's called the self actualization hierarchy of needs for a reason
abrahammaslowshierarchyofneeds1.preview.jpg

Whenever therapy (inevitably) fails soys just say :soy:get another therapist:soy:

Whenever therapy (inevitably) fails soys just say :soy:get another therapist:soy:
Someone a while ago here posted a metastudy of metastudies that showed that therapy doesn't work.
Most "mental health" can be solved by having a literally normal fulfilling life. Get love, affection, security, stability, and healthy diet and exercise.
That will literally solve 99% of "mental health" instead of bullshit therapy and drugs. But for most men in modern society it's not possible

Remember, it's called the self actualization hierarchy of needs for a reason
abrahammaslowshierarchyofneeds1.preview.jpg
Probably true, although I would say maybe 80% rather than 99%.
“BRO YOU’RE HAVING SCHIZOPHRENIC DELUSIONS YOU NEED TO GO TO FRIGGEN THERAPY!!!”
View attachment 416798

“I am transmitting messages to my alternate timeline self to prevent the mental estrogen.”
View attachment 416799
They give you antipsychotic drugs for schizophrenia, never heard of people having therapists for it.

Last edited:
Heil Hitler.

Mental health is a psyop. The default state of the White man is autistic. Depression is caused by Jewish and Feminine psychic warfare.