Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mental breakdown - I want to die now

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I have mental breakdown. I can't take this anymore. I don't want to live. I don't know how to kill myself so I'm forced to suffer. :feelsohgod:
Why does the world play with my feelings? Why are you doing this to me? :cryfeels:

Me too. I'm just waiting for the right moment.

Me too. I'm just waiting for the right moment.
I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I want this.
18101.jpg

18101.jpg
I feel you man.

Assuming you don't like your job, I can tell that being an incel while at the same time having to do all day something you'd rather not do is horrible.

Men can't function like that. I know that work is not supposed to be pleasant, but when there is nothing else to compensate the unpleasantness, when there is that giant unsatisfied desire continuously burning your mind, how is it even possible to keep working? What is the point?

I'm so glad I got lucky and found a way to NEETmax, life would be hell otherwise.

Last edited:
Brutal. Just try to cope man

It's weekend for me :feelsSS:
But I have to slave again after weekend... :feelsrope:
I would definitely kms on a Monday.

Last edited:
It's weekend for me :feelsSS:
But I have to slave again after weekend... :feelsrope:
I would definitely kms at a Monday.
I also have to work on weekend. My life is absolute hell. Wish I was never born.

It's weekend for me

Maybe I oversimplify things, maybe I put too much hope in prostitution, but I sincerely believe that if you could spend your weekends with whores, life would be more bearable. You'd have something to look forward to during the week and you would feel revived before going back to work on Monday.

I want prostitution to be accepted by society again so bad.

Maybe I oversimplify things, maybe I put too much hope in prostitution, but I sincerely believe that if you could spend your weekends with whores, life would be more bearable. You'd have something to look forward to during the week and you would feel revived before going back to work on Monday.

Prostitution is legal here.
But I'm way too high inhib, I could never buy whores tbh.

Are you diagnosed?

I don't want a fucking whore. I want a cute gf. It wouldn't be so bad if I could spend my life with a gf after work. But no, I become Oldcel and have to suffer my whole life.
Are you diagnosed?
Asperger.

Just look for a cute whore. They do exist.

Jeez I don't understand you guys at all, sometimes.
Girlfriend and prostitute is not the same!!! However, I don't expect anyone to understand me.

I turn 27 on January and I want to end my life on that period. 2020 will be my last year, I will put an end to my suffering, but I do not know how yet.
I gave up the idea of killing myself because of fear of hell.
I have many fears that I believe some of which could be true.

Basically I realized how dark this world is, not just in an edgy way but for real.
You suffer here then you suffer a lot more for a lot more time down there in hell.

Sometimes I realize animes could never even come close to the evil of this world, the real fucked up shit is here not in animes.

Girlfriend and prostitute is not the same!!
But if you never had either, why would you prefer one over the other so categorically ?

For me I don't see such a big difference.

I don't wanna kill myself but I feel like there's a void in my chest.Again I saw things I was trying to run away from

18101.jpg
Same, tbh. I feel like fear of failure and habit are the only reasons I keep going these days. Living has literally just become too habitual for me to stop.
Asperger.
Sucks man. I remember when I was first diagnosed, my life was pretty much over from that point on. It cut real deep, and showed me how much of a useless waste of broken flesh I really am.

Start drinking, buddy boyo