Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MENSA_IQcel is coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Cringey high effort low quality content, ngl.

You are too
full

Cringey high effort low quality content, ngl.
It's what .co is about, you either shit post nonsense or you make some massive mentally ill essay about why the government needs to enslave lolis or some shit jfl

He seems to love bbc

It's what .co is about, you either shit post nonsense or you make some massive mentally ill essay about why the government needs to enslave lolis or some shit jfl
JFL true and his threads have given me chuckles tbh, but I'd never put in the effort required to make an essay tier thread, no way.

@MENSA_IQcel how do you feel about being blacked?

@MENSA_IQcel how do you feel about being blacked?

I see being called "blacked" as a consequence the same way 4chan /pol/tards see being called "deplorables" as a compliment. I see being called blacked to mean im not a racist piece of shit.

I see being called "blacked" as a consequence the same way 4chan /pol/tards see being called "deplorables" as a compliment. I see being called blacked to mean im not a racist piece of shit.
okay name every black invention

Now that he posts more, he makes good points tbh. I thought he was an alt at first and was suspicious. He is like a less reserved Fontaine

Now that he posts more, he makes good points tbh. I thought he was an alt at first and was suspicious. He is like a less reserved Fontaine
Lol, JFL if you believe it isn't Fontaine with poor formatting. Also, clearly with trolling mixed in as well.

I appreciate Fontaine's posts but I can't believe he's an incel. Sorry with his wealth and the way he incredulously chased status on this site. It fits the pattern of every non-incel I've seen. Maybe he was ugly and his ascension post was nothing more than a LARP while drunk (wouldn't he tell the truth?), but surely with his wealth and behavior I think he could've scraped something together.

Anyways, MENSA is the same. It's entertaining to watch but I think quite clearly he is Fontaine or at least another LARPer.

If u need to try, its over.

Whatever helps him cope(assuming he is not a larper).

at least his latest thread was less cucked than the previous. that's improvement I guess

We are all coping