Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MENSA_IQcel and his alt are banned

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Was fun while it lasted

what was his alt?

Wow who could have guessed two users with almost the same name were alts.

@MENSA_IQ is a God, we don't deserve him. His posts were fapfuel to sapiosexuals like me. I'm literally crying right now, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

@MENSA_IQ is a God, we don't deserve him. His posts were fapfuel to sapiosexuals like me. I'm literally crying right now, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Tips fedora.

He got his lip bit off in an orgy!

Hardly ever read his posts anyway

May St. Blackops2cel have mercy on his soul.

why was he banned? the guy was posting High IQ facts

Good riddance, they were only trolling
Wow who could have guessed two users with almost the same name were alts.
Idk how mods let that slide for so much rofl

Brutal

Mods are being relentless this week

There’s no way that was his first account on here. I guess RIP tho

:feelstastyman:

apparently that wasnt his alt
yeah. DENSA_IQ was just a former lurker who named his account after MENSA to be funny. they were two separate people with distinct personalities and typing styles. they even had conversations sometimes and you can see the contrast between them. free my boy @DENSA_IQcel

they were threatened by his intellect

They had to ruin the fun. Mensa's thread started flame wars and brought a vibrancy to the forum. Now its going to happen once in a blue moon

He had his funny moments