Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men's Reality Is to Brutal To be delusional

I just watched that video the other day. Savvy guy is a based blackpill youtuber

I just watched that video the other day. Savvy guy is a based blackpill youtuber
Yeah that dude should run for Republican, like get into politics, clearly he knows how certain things like SM, Feminism etc negatively impacted the manosphere or how fucked Gen Z overall is.

Yeah that dude should run for Republican, like get into politics, clearly he knows how certain things like SM, Feminism etc negatively impacted the manosphere or how fucked Gen Z overall is.
Yeah, but he could never get into politics as an unattractive low status man, sadly. He's based af though, and I would be glad if he had a little power because he would use it wisely.

To be fair a lot of these youtubers should learn to write. The entire message of his 11 minute monologue can be summarized as:
  1. Life sucks more for men compared to women owing to social bias.
  2. Therefore men can't afford to be delusional or commit to false positivity.
  3. If they do however, society will still tell them that they are worthless.
Reading this takes 11 seconds of the viewers time, compared to 11 minutes.

To be fair a lot of these youtubers should learn to write. The entire message of his 11 minute monologue can be summarized as:
  1. Life sucks more for men compared to women owing to social bias.
  2. Therefore men can't afford to be delusional or commit to false positivity.
  3. If they do however, society will still tell them that they are worthless.
Reading this takes 11 seconds of the viewers time, compared to 11 minutes.
I belive ChatGPT 5.0 will have the ability to analyse and summarize vids like these within seconds.

So people wont even waste time watching full youtube vids in the future.

I belive ChatGPT 5.0 will have the ability to analyse and summarize vids like these within seconds.

So people wont even waste time watching full youtube vids in the future.
I know, I've seen it. It's just that it has become a trend almost to make lengthy monologues without putting much effort into presentation. If the guy used slides or something, he could maybe have used 1 minute on each point without repeating himself constantly.

I know, I've seen it. It's just that it has become a trend almost to make lengthy monologues without putting much effort into presentation. If the guy used slides or something, he could maybe have used 1 minute on each point without repeating himself constantly.
Youtube policy 8 or 10 minutes for ads or some shit i belive