Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men's opinions are worthless

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Water is wet but i think but this needs to be said. If you are looking to fuck women, then logically only the opinion of women counts. As such, asking other men to rate your face or anything is a completely useless endeavor, because the opinion of men on your physical appearance is worthless.

That's not entirely true, since looks are objetive.

partially true but partially untrue as well

true, even a lot of people on lookmaxx always say that getting a review especially a face review from a man is totally pointless

That's not entirely true, since looks are objetive.
Yeah. But things like personal preference, current trends, preselection etc. also count to an extent. That said, that's not what i'm talking about here.

Most women will virtue signal and tend to give you a better rating while men, especially on forums like this one are brutally honest

Most women will virtue signal and tend to give you a better rating while men, especially on forums like this one are brutally honest
Of course, when i say opinions i mean HONEST opinions.

Water is wet but i think but this needs to be said. If you are looking to fuck women, then logically only the opinion of women counts. As such, asking other men to rate your face or anything is a completely useless endeavor, because the opinion of men on your physical appearance is worthless.
chads opinion will be considered in the public domain

Women think you are ugly if you are not chad