Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Men's mental health doesn't matter because men don't do therapy

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/danishacarterr/status/1835448476454556047

Me when a fucking retarded foid thinks therapy is a magical wonder drug and chastises me for not wasting my small amount of live savings on it.
End of evangelion choke

ALMOST ALL OF MY PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY LIVING IN THIS SOCIETY YOU DUMB BITCH.

We have created communities and "safe spaces" for men but everytime you foids bitch and complain because either A. we aren't kissing your asses and say mean things about women while venting about our problems or B. You try to infiltrate our male only communities and we permanently ban you.

Why should everything be around Therapy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

View: https://twitter.com/danishacarterr/status/1835448476454556047

Me when a fucking retarded foid thinks therapy is a magical wonder drug and chastises me for not wasting my small amount of live savings on it.
View attachment 1269670
ALMOST ALL OF MY PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY LIVING IN THIS SOCIETY YOU DUMB BITCH.

We have created communities and "safe spaces" for men but everytime you foids bitch and complain because either A. we aren't kissing your asses and say mean things about women while venting about our problems or B. You try to infiltrate our male only communities and we permanently ban you.

Are me and her living in the same reality? Also what does therapy do except drug you up and make you a sheep?

Well, we have a nice community over here. Its time to create some safe spaces :feelsdevil:

They are low-iq, incapable of thinking outside the box and questioning the world around them, women think that if something is approved by the system that automatically makes it valid, true and correct.

This applies to "therapy" aka paying a guy to listen to you when deep down you know he doesn't give a damn about you except for your money

Just thinking about how fucking subservient they are to the system makes me want to start cutting off their fucking heads (in gta san andreas)

a man who did any of that would be gay

Why are normies so obsessed with giving mind altering drugs and professional bullshitters to people who are already fucked up in the head I've never understood this mentality in the slightest

"your mental health doesnt matter because you dont pay a foid who is disgusted by your existance to gaslight you for every single problem in your life" im going to ER

I actually agree with her. If a woman feeling a little depressed after chad left her on seen for 20 minutes all the humankind should be set on pause to cater to her this instant. Men should physically stop the rotation of the earth, so it will be always sunny in her room. After all the man probably invented the app she was ghosted on, and thus it is males fault. All the top scientists need to start on developing ressurection technology and revive Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung so they can take on a therapy session with her. All the developed nations in the world need to mandate a holiday in her name in an attempt to make her feel better. A worldwide online movement with people placing her photos on their pfp should commence, to bring awareness of this tragedy.
If a man has a years long deep chronic depression and is on brink of ending tho, we can sell him the rope and a bar of soap for only 99.99 + 20 dollar tax that goes to woman empowerment casuses teehee