Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men with social anxiety are considered losers for eternity, while women....

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-

jfl 3k likes. only cuz vagina

majority of likes probably from males

Fuck foids! Why did she post her pic in a social anxiety thread? Foids are really assholes.

Men must be strong and confident tee fucking hee

fml

Brutal ragefuel. An ugly man will only ever bath in insults. The halo effect on foids is more powerful than tzar bomba.

JFL at the attention seek and need for validation

typical foid

c5431c0922954b7199f6d739ace5896d.jpg

Every flaw in males is fetishized and idealized in females.
Why did she post her pic in a social anxiety thread?
all they care about is attention.
they dont actually suffer from these issues. they just say they do to seek brownie points from other normies
meanwhile, men who actually suffer from social anxiety disorder (i imagine many incels do) aren't taken seriously because of foids like this
>"lol just post your picture on reddit! :soy::soy:"

Fuck foids! Why did she post her pic in a social anxiety thread? Foids are really assholes.

If you've really got social anxiety you wouldn't post your pic for everyone to see. Unless you know you'll be showered with affection and validation jfl. Women can't have social anxiety.

Meanwhile male peers who actually have social anxiety are not busy seeking attention on reddit and probably looking up webmd and suffer in silence

If you've really got social anxiety you wouldn't post your pic for everyone to see. Unless you know you'll be showered with affection and validation jfl. Women can't have social anxiety.

Man with social anxiety: Never leaves the house. Never talks to anyone. No friends. Never a girlfriend.

Woman with social anxiety: Two youtube blogs discussing it, several previous relationships, social group who she regularly hangs out with but is still socially anxious somehow.

I'll tell you what her 'social anxiety' is, getting nervous around Chad and worrying that she won't be able to suck his cock enough.

Man with social anxiety: Never leaves the house. Never talks to anyone. No friends. Never a girlfriend.

Woman with social anxiety: Two youtube blogs discussing it, several previous relationships, social group who she regularly hangs out with but is still socially anxious somehow.

god I fucking hate holes

lol at all these men who liked her photo

Good morning, I hate women

I suffer from severe social anxiety I cannot even talk proprly to an old man and as sub 5 male I won't ever think of posting my pic on the internet because if I get too many insults and mockery about my looks I won't ever recover and it's gonna worsen my social anxiety.

They don't get social anxiety. Maybe the occasional outlier. Foids are social creatures, it's natural to them. That's why social media was catered to them. They can all get attention very easily.

They always have to try and get in on male only problems and pretend it applies to them why? For attention.

Attention seeking Polack bitch, emotional/mental issues only fuck over males more, especially if they're average and below looking.

I hate women.

But I also hate men.

How old are you?

NVM I see that you are 25. How have you never heard of Back to the Future? :dafuckfeels:
I've watched it when I was a kid but I forgot its name

damn, are foids fucking privileged or what

Foids who say they have social anxiety is just a total lie, none of them would not have any social media platform

Probably they just get paranoid of not having at least a 1000 cuckbook friends and that they dont put up many selfies of themselves in some exotic holiday

real insecure people don't post their photos on the internet for everyone to see
I want to puke every time I see my face
I sent my photos only to a few internet friends I know for years just to prove that I'm ugly because they didn't want to believe, after they saw me they still don't admit I'm ugly but the way they write visibly changed like they try really really hard to not admit that I'm ugly lmao and say it's just bad lightning bro or something :lul:

also I used to have a social anxiety years ago and went to check forums about it, every foid there mentioned boyfriends so I stopped visiting them

Foids who say they have social anxiety is just a total lie, none of them would not have any social media platform

Probably they just get paranoid of not having at least a 1000 cuckbook friends and that they dont put up many selfies of themselves in some exotic holiday
Exactly. They don't have the faintest idea of what hell is anxiety, torment, pain, suffering.

"YEAH I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY BUT I CAN POST A PICTURE OF MYSELF ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE JUST FINE"
I FUCKING HATE FOIDS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

just confirm your intentions before actually putting in any work theory

jfl she made it to 13k likes in no time (when i made this thread she had 2k only)

and some thirsty men give her awards too wtf
Vu0Ar9b.png

the absolute state of men in 2020... this is retardation.. stop giving them likes, compliments and validation... this is beyond logic

iMAGINE getting an AWARD for posting your selfie online. holy shit.

jfl she made it to 13k likes in no time (when i made this thread she had 2k only)

and some thirsty men give her awards too wtf
Vu0Ar9b.png

the absolute state of men in 2020... this is retardation.. stop giving them likes, compliments and validation... this is beyond logic

iMAGINE getting an AWARD for posting your selfie online. holy shit.
The state of men in 2020

I can't stand whores who claim anxiety or depression especially attractive ones. They have NO clue what it's like to suffer mentally like some of us here.

Foids are pathetic.

Meanwhile in a parallel universe:
'I don't know how I could get over my crippling anxiety, depression, and body-image issues if it weren't for my girlfriend supporting me.'

Yikers, you're invalidating people with real mental illnesses by posting pictures of yourself while claiming you have social anxiety sweetie!

If you have a vagina you can't have anxiety.

For some reason she removed the post. Probably convinced by family or friends, or school