Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men with depression usually have serious problems and most of those can't be fixed

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Lack of money, looks, good genetics, no friends, probably incel.

If you're male and depressed, it means you're probably beyond fucked and there's not a god damn thing you can do other than drugging the shit out of yourself.

You can cope and say "even chad gets depressed" but if that happens, it's insanely rare and cherry picking to make yourself feel better.

Only incels can suffer from real depression, normies cant be depressed

That's circumstancial depression, not chemical depression (which, ironically most normies and Chad's have)

Depression = Uglyness

Prove me wrong

:feelsrope:I have depression for 25 years

Depression = Uglyness

Prove me wrong
nobody who gets to sit in relative comfort with his looksmatch is depressed

only the most extreme outliers will ruin that by being genuinely mentally ill

That's what no one understands or cares to understand

I've always thought this too. The whole "help for mental health" thing is primarily for women. A lot of men have problems that cannot be fixed, hence the high suicide rate.

lack of money can be fixed
looks can be fixed little with money
shitty genetics cant be fixed, dont spread them

Itd only take a pussy to fix a depressed man, but women will flock to abusive chad instead of a ugly depressed but respectful and decent man

i rather be tall, good looking white male than be rich srs
with money if u r 5'7 at least u can get to 6'0 with good ll surgeons pretty easily and safe, plastic surgeries can give u around 2 points more tbh
but yeah i agree i would prefer to be tall and gl coz i can make money and enchance this everything even more
td;lr: its over

with money if u r 5'7 at least u can get to 6'0 with good ll surgeons pretty easily and safe, plastic surgeries can give u around 2 points more tbh
but yeah i agree i would prefer to be tall and gl coz i can make money and enchance this everything even more
td;lr: its over
ill be walking like a cripple after the length lengthening surgery is complete, plus it takes months from the operation for the bones to heal properly. Just isnt worth the pain to gain a few more inches.

Also in the west youre looking at 100k+ in medical fees.

ill be walking like a cripple after the length lengthening surgery is complete, plus it takes months from the operation for the bones to heal properly. Just isnt worth the pain to gain a few more inches.

Also in the west youre looking at 100k+ in medical fees.
if i could get LL (i cant coz i got LL on my right leg to lenghten it by 7cm so now i cant more) i would do but its over for me even if i had money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back