Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men with Aspergers vs. women with Aspergers

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

What is the reason for this disparity in outlook between the sexes? Could it be that women have easier lives in general because Western society is a gynocracy that caters to them, whereas autistic men are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to male disaffection?

Of course not! Autistic men are the ones at fault for being too negative and inkel!

"Hoo Boy" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
autistic men are the most isolated and mistreated people of the 21st century

Nothing is hopeless because they can still get Chad. I agree with that statement.

females cant have autism, theyre just attention whores

tbh.. we're like fish forced to swim in piss throughout the entirety of our miserable lives

I did a tinder experiment using my own face + snapchat filter to female, said Im autistic as well, didn't have any bearing on the female version of me to get matches at all. This was just on Tinder. On Bumble I got over 400+ likes within about 6 hours, and over 1000+ over 24 hours.

Didn't stop normies and chads matching and messaging the female version of me. Tinder was similar as bumble numbers, although I could only see 160+ matches and 99+ likes, I couldn't see how many hundreds (thousands?) I would of had since it caps at 99+. I got 160+ matches within 15 minutes of spam swiping and matching everyone, then ran out of swipes, I was later shadowbanned before I could start swiping again. I managed to get over 360+ direct bumble matches before I was banned there for not providing verification.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    814.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Here's 370+ bumble matches (400+ likes) all over-night, less than 12 hours. Profile states I have autism and don't work. Again using my own face, but just snapchat filtered to a female.

End result

As a FOID - you don't have to work, you can have autism and other social disorders, and you will still have no problem getting 100s/1000s of matches within a few hours/days.

Attachments

• 123 (1).jpg
    123 (1).jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
You just lack empathy for the struggles of "aspergirls," sweaty:

"Aspergirls" is the meme equivalent of "femcels." Indeed, they often post about their NT bfs and ask for relationship advice!

The fact that they dominate Autism/Asperger's boards and have banned the blackpill/redpill is disgusting, but it's simply a consequence of the fact that the male autists who might be expected to stand up for themselves are mostly too rotted to even read/write posts anymore, or have sui'd or gone ER. But keep foidsplaining to us about "the things women deal with."

Last edited:
Women cant lose.

Fuck women, I swear to God with every day being here I hate them more and more

I did a tinder experiment using my own face + snapchat filter to female, said Im autistic as well, didn't have any bearing on the female version of me to get matches at all. This was just on Tinder. On Bumble I got over 400+ likes within about 6 hours, and over 1000+ over 24 hours.

Didn't stop normies and chads matching and messaging the female version of me. Tinder was similar as bumble numbers, although I could only see 160+ matches and 99+ likes, I couldn't see how many hundreds (thousands?) I would of had since it caps at 99+. I got 160+ matches within 15 minutes of spam swiping and matching everyone, then ran out of swipes, I was later shadowbanned before I could start swiping again. I managed to get over 360+ direct bumble matches before I was banned there for not providing verification.
An autistic man would get zero matches because of the NTpill.

"Aspergirls" is the meme equivalent of "femcels." Indeed, they often post about their NT bfs and ask for relationship advice!

The fact that they dominate Autism/Asperger's boards and have banned the blackpill/redpill is disgusting, but it's simply a consequence of the fact that the male autists who might be expected to stand up for themselves are mostly too rotted to even read/write posts anymore, or have sui'd or gone ER. But keep foidsplaining to us about "the things women deal with."
All mainstream autism boards are overtaken by foids and leftist autists.

It's basically foids on the spectrum complaining about their NT boyfriends/husbands/family, with a majority of leftist autist males who are cope'ing hard and hoping to get some of that autist pussy (which they will never get in most cases) , sort of the same way a normie-soyboy operates. The moderation of these places ensure it remains that way because exposing the reality of the situation gets you deleted/banned.

Born as female is an instant win.

I've said this before, but I've been too rotted to realize it: we need to wage WAR against our foid and cuck enemies on this front! They're the most vulnerable here than they are anywhere else!

Autistic men who are conscious of their oppression as incels must collectivize, instead of remaining weak and atomized, and put these foids and cucks to the sword (in Minecraft).

It's basically foids on the spectrum complaining about their NT boyfriends/husbands/family, with a majority of leftist autist males who are cope'ing hard and hoping to get some of that autist pussy (which they will never get in most cases) , sort of the same way a normie-soyboy operates. The moderation of these places ensure it remains that way because exposing the reality of the situation gets you deleted/banned.

They need to be subjected to subtle blackpills that cannot simply be banned. Exacerbate the contradictions of their stupid liberal ideology, and correctly imply how petty and privileged the foids are.

Last edited:

They're legit living life on insert disc mode, God is testing our patience

Autism in women is Juggernaut Law doing its thing, every r*dditor simp thinks they've got a shot.

Non-NT autistic men are isolated, humiliated and shamed by the NTs for not following their standards and being "masculine". While NT women are praised like goddess like any other foid.

What absolute pathetic cucks and stupid whores.

Autism in females is irrelevant because they suffer from literally none of the things that autistic men suffer through.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back