Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Men who worry about not being 'creepy' around females are biggest cucks ever.

Based leopard. Imagine giving a fuck about what women think

Wanting to NOT get meetood, fired and arrested is cucked now?

Low IQ.

You know not everyone is LDARing right? Careermaxxing as an oldcel isn't great but being broke and ascending with Tyrone in jail would be a big downgrade.

Wanting to NOT get meetood, fired and arrested is cucked now?

Low IQ.

You know not everyone is LDARing right? Careermaxxing as an oldcel isn't great but being broke and ascending with Tyrone in jail would be a big downgrade.
Females actually hate those who act awkward and quiet around them more than 'sexist' men. If asked, who is creepy, they will point at quiet unattractive guy than some immature macho manchild. Of course, if you are ugly, you cannot win...

Last edited:
Females actually hate those who act awkward and quiet around them more than 'sexist' men. If asked, who is creepy, they will point at quiet unattractive guy than some immature macho manchild. Of course, if you are ugly, you cannot win...
You are living in fiction world. Women actually want someone to creep and simp on them irl. It establishes the fact that she is hot enough for men to not being able to control their urges. The sad part ( and legit part) is that the guy ends up going to jail or even worse getting a sound thrashing from passerbys and handed over to the police if you do that in third world shitholes like curryland.

You are living in fiction world. Women actually want someone to creep and simp on them irl. It establishes the fact that she is hot enough for men to not being able to control their urges. The sad part ( and legit part) is that the guy ends up going to jail or even worse getting a sound thrashing from passerbys and handed over to the police if you do that in third world shitholes like curryland.

Ironically the less you care about what they think the less creepy you'll appear to them.
You mean the less you try to be flirtatious and get a date the less creepy you appear to them? :what:

If girls or women say you are creepy, believe them.
Apparently women know us better than we know ourselves. What a bunch of bullshit.

You mean the less you try to be flirtatious and get a date the less creepy you appear to them? :what:
If you flirt with them in an uncucked way it's ok, but thinking "i don't want to be creepy" and only saying non flirtatious small talk will be much more creepy.

Do you even read my post? I wrote that they prefer sexist guys who actuslly hit on them...

I'm always called creepy, spooky, weird, or just strange even when I go out of my way not to be, overtime I have just stopped caring about what foids or others think anymore, I just don't care anymore. :feelsclown:

I had to have a conversation with the university dean once because a girl had accused me of stalking her, and now I am afraid to approach women anymore

Q: how to not be creepy

A: just be Chad

I don't give a fuck if a foid is creeped out by me, they can go fuck themselves. They are disgusted by me anyways

Stopped caring about this when I was a teenager.

Thom Yorke once sang about being a creep and a weirdo so I have no problem being seen as these things.

The problem is not scaring foids, the problem is when someone actually calls the police on you or something similar.

"Creepy" is a dogwhistle used to identify sub 8 men.

"How to know if I'm a creepy guy?"...look in the mirror to check if you are Chad, if not you are creepy.

Creepy is a word foids use to justify why they don't accept their looksmatch and so don't have to feel guilty about it.

ugly = creepy. when you understand that, you realize why you get called creepy for doing literal nothing besides being close to a female in some place. you can pretend to be a clown, you can pretend to be polite, you can shut your mouth, you will get called creepy either way, because ugly=creepy

Facial attractivesess is all there is to "creepyness" these is no other factor. LITTERALLY NOTHING. A hot guy can do anything he wants including rape and murder foids and foids will still love him.

Creepy is a word foids use to justify why they don't accept their looksmatch and so don't have to feel guilty about it.
Based.