Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men who suggest that we should make female friends are probably in relationships, anyway (or can get them)

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
The reason why most guys can be friends with girls is because they're capable of getting girlfriends and sex, unlike us. Not every dude who has a female friend is some single orbiter. This is why they can have platonic relationships with girls without developing feelings for them. They already have a girlfriend and if the relationship is good, they probably don't wanna cheat or get another girl. This is also why gay men make friend with women. They won't ever get feelings for this girl.

I don't want female friends unless I'm in a relationship. I don't want to fall for some girl who will never have the same feelings for me. It will end in disaster.

I don't think all women are evil. I think some women are very kind. I'm just bitter I'm not attractive to any of them. I wouldn't mind a female friend if I wasn't so starved for romantic intimacy and sex.

Last edited:
I view it from an opportunist perspective. Ideally, having female friends will expose you to more females. Being friends with her is like an auto social filter that puts you ahead of ppl with comparable looks but no friends. Its like your resume jumps in priority relative to the competition. It can halo you a little i have seen this in action.

Trust me, you don't want female friends. They talk about their BFs all the time.

Trust me, you don't want female friends. They talk about their BFs all the time.
I wouldn't really give a shit if I also had a girlfriend. Or was single but could easily find another girl to date but wasn't really in a rush, to. Hell it might be fun to shoot the shit and talk about the high and low lights of your respective romantic relationships.

I'm not even talking about being an emotional tampon (I wouldn't be good at it anyway lmao). I'm just talking about what people and their friends talk about.