Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men who have poor social skills usually aren’t much better than the average woman

• Thread starter Welfare Collector
  • Start date
Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I feel like whenever someone references a woman as having good social skills it’s comparable to someone saying their dog is well trained or someone’s child is well behaved. Like the standards are already so insanely low for women that as long as the woman in question isn’t a mute or anything they’re considered to have “good social skills.” I’ve never really heard anyone characterize a woman as having “poor social skills” to be honest. A man who has poor social skills is literally just a man who has the social skills of the average woman. Anyone else feel this way or notice this?

Last edited:
Yes. I agree.
Also, a man with the intelligence of a woman would be considered retarded, and a man with the psychology of a woman would be considered insane.

My comment no longer makes sense after OP edited title.

Last edited:
Agreed, I made a thread earlier on this:

Social skills is rehashed "personality"

“Bad social skills” is normiespeak for calling someone ugly.
Yes. I agree.
Also, a man with the intelligence of a woman would be considered retarded, and a man with the psychology of a woman would be considered insane.

My comment no longer makes sense after OP edited title.

Sorry about that, I get what you mean though.

Women with bad social skills is the same as women with good sense of humor, both are almost non existent

Women overall have worse social skills than men

yeah. being "shy" or "socially awkward" is just a quirky personality trait for women. for men it's considered an actual issue with your social skills that can make life more difficult

Whores can get away with anything

yeah. being "shy" or "socially awkward" is just a quirky personality trait for women. for men it's considered an actual issue with your social skills that can make life more difficult

Also, a man with the intelligence of a woman would be considered retarded, and a man with the psychology of a woman would be considered insane
I hope everyone realizes some day that women aren't real and are just unfinished men.
Stupid cucked society just want everyone to accept that they are equal to men (kinda like saying children are equal to adults). I guess it's the new form of religion

I hope everyone realizes some day that women aren't real and are just unfinished men.
Stupid cucked society just want everyone to accept that they are equal to men (kinda like saying children are equal to adults). I guess it's the new form of religion
I remember someone on braincels said "In 2018, woman has replaced God."

Last edited:
I feel like whenever someone references a woman as having good social skills it’s comparable to someone saying their dog is well trained or someone’s child is well behaved. Like the standards are already so insanely low for women that as long as the woman in question isn’t a mute or anything they’re considered to have “good social skills.” I’ve never really heard anyone characterize a woman as having “poor social skills” to be honest. A man who has poor social skills is literally just a man who has the social skills of the average woman. Anyone else feel this way or notice this?
Women are really better at reading emotions and faking them tho. This Is why i despise them

It's impossible for a woman to have bad social skills. Everyone bends over backwards to listen when a woman speaks, everyone panders to women, everybody goes to extreme lengths to make sure women feel comfortable in a social environment. Women get hundreds of positive comments on all their social media accounts and it's 100x easier for women to get followers and friends on these platforms. All men are repeatedly told to "respect women" at all costs. Even if a girl has poor social skills or is awkward, she just gets categorised as "quirky" or "cute" whereas a man with poor social skills is deemed a loser right off the bat.