Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men who hate gold diggers

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Are just blue, redpiller who can't accept harsh truth. Women want resources in men, hight status and looks. Men want just young looks and beauty.
What i'm going to say is not defending foids but men at very top social hierarchy ( billionaires like bezos, other rich fags ) use foids and dump them when they hit wall, and change younger looking one.
Poorfags who wrote such comments are incels in delusion who can't accept how this world works. And probably are simping for insta whores.

@your personality

No jeff bezos had an ugly bitch wife who divorce raped him after using him to become a billionaire. Men want a companion who loves them. Foids use men for resources. Death to all foids

Normies hate gold diggers because they believe that seeing a low-tier male with a Stacy is a violation of the genetic order.

For some reason, normies believe that it is "shallow" for a foid to date someone purely because he's a multimillionaire. But it is somehow "meaningful" for a foid to date someone purely because he is 6'5.

No jeff bezos had an ugly bitch wife who divorce raped him after using him to become a billionaire. Men want a companion who loves them. Foids use men for resources. Death to all foids
true, apart form beauty and youth, we also crave love or intimacy if you wanna call it that way. Foids just dont (this last bit)

Are just blue, redpiller who can't accept harsh truth. Women want resources in men, hight status and looks. Men want just young looks and beauty.
What i'm going to say is not defending foids but men at very top social hierarchy ( billionaires like bezos, other rich fags ) use foids and dump them when they hit wall, and change younger looking one.
Poorfags who wrote such comments are incels in delusion who can't accept how this world works. And probably are simping for insta whores.

@your personality

Meanwhile homeless chad still gets to fuck foids.

Delusional, if you were rich as bezos you wouldn't want a love. Only normie, incels believe in love. If you were rich as him you wouldn't threat women as only cum dumpsters not to somebody to love.
Why do you have Cervantes in your signature?
I like this painting ( mostly due to his head as center of painting which is surrended by darkness )

Last edited:
Delusional, if you were rich as bezos you wouldn't want a love. Only normie, incels believe in love. If you were rich as him you wouldn't threat women as only cum dumpsters not to somebody to love.
Then why did he stay with her until she divorced raped him? He could have kicked her to the curb and had almost any foid in her prime that he wanted

Then why did he stay with her until she divorced raped him? He could have kicked her to the curb and had almost any foid in her prime that he wanted
He might be a expection. Now he is dating latina stacy

but does it matter

i think the lifestyle of someone who is worth $200 billion and someone is worth $100 billion is pretty similar. i don't think being divorce raped actually affects jeff bezos, that's just how absurdly rich he is

but does it matter

i think the lifestyle of someone who is worth $200 billion and someone is worth $100 billion is pretty similar. i don't think being divorce raped actually affects jeff bezos, that's just how absurdly rich he is
It just proves she used him to get what she wanted and didnt give a shit about him yet he had many better options and wanted to stay with her

WATER IS WET.

Women want Looks, money, and power. It has always been like this. I can't understand how you can believe in "love", being a "blackpilled" incel.

Also

Looks>money.

A woman would fuck you if you were Chad, even if you're poor.

but does it matter

These billionaires need to stop marrying and start advocating for MRA on the side tbh. Tesla knew foids were evil and many other old geniuses too. Why can’t the modern billionaires see that?

WATER IS WET.

Women want Looks, money, and power. It has always been like this. I can't understand how you can believe in "love", being a "blackpilled" incel.

Also

Looks>money.

A woman would fuck you if you were Chad, even if you're poor.
Know that you're troll but i don't believe in love kek

Normies hate gold diggers because they believe that seeing a low-tier male with a Stacy is a violation of the genetic order.

For some reason, normies believe that it is "shallow" for a foid to date someone purely because he's a multimillionaire. But it is somehow "meaningful" for a foid to date someone purely because he is 6'5.
This

Know that you're troll but i don't believe in love kek
Why do you think I'm a troll?

also

A gold digger is a woman who uses her appearance to earn money. It's like an exchange. She gives him her beauty and emotional support and he gave her money.

That's probably why gold diggers get so much hatred. Men without money cannot do the same, so they are jealous.

JFL that's not just normies, THAT'S 99% OF INCELS (ESPECIALLY ON THIS FORUM)

I saw this as such a common belief I made a thread criticizing it

Basically every user on this site moralizes attraction based looks as though its "not shallow", they don't get that its all just resources, and a woman liking you for your face is no different than her liking you for your money, there's no such thing as "unconditional love" there's always a condition

I accept that's how it is.

..doesnt mean I shouldn't hate them for it.

what's wrong with hating whores for being disgusting

I don't hate gold niggers

have you seen jeff bezos wife?

Jeff Bezos Sued By Girlfriend Sanchez's Brother Over Sext Scandal | Observer

not dissing your therory but they are only ten years apart
he probably has sex with other 20 yr old foids
but he chose an older one as his partner:feelstastyman:

View attachment 369048
20 yr olds are probably more expensive for him

hes a billonaire, cant be that expensive

I hate when people say this, dude money isn't a "relative" thing, it doesn't work like that, people who are rich can still comprehend expense, its not like they forget basic arithmetic and the value of money as a whole because they are rich

If you had 100 dollars and someone stole 1% of it from you (ONE DOLLAR) I doubt you would hold much of a grudge or even care

If you had 1 billion dollars and someone stole 0.1% of it from you, not even 1% but 0.1%, (A MILLION DOLLARS) I doubt you would just shake it off and not care about it because "its only a million, a mere 0.1% of my wealth"

Money doesn't work like that, that million you could have invested or used to make several more billion in some new business venture

You are still aware of everything that you can do with a million dollars even if you have a billion

I accept that's how it is.

..doesnt mean I shouldn't hate them for it.

View attachment 369048
She might looked decent once, now she is a 50yo full plastic bitch.

and because normies are poor and insecure about it :feelshaha:

Because they somehow delude themselves that if they're dating for looks it's actually because of their personality.
and because normies are poor and insecure about it :feelshaha:
Also,

Its way easier to just rape max.

20201002 123829

I think she divorced him because his brother told her he was fucking some other chick in secret.

what's wrong with hating whores for being disgusting
:blackpill: