Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men who get into relationships are delusional idiots. it's like buying an expensive car and nice house with a high interest loan

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
women will never lust for a non-chad

yet guys getting into relationships think of themselves as players, chads, and being wanted by women

it's like buying an expensive car and nice house with a high interest loan with 80% certainty you'll lose your low paying job soon

then going around bragging how "you've made it"

A6BB2050 AA74 495D B941 3DE6CE80AB31

The majority of men will never learn. I have no sympathy towards them.

They're desperate. I used to judge them but I don't anymore.

look at the great personality of a Chad l know, he is 30 and has never been single :

- has a high school diploma with main option in Spanish (kek)
- sometimes wears pink clothes and make up
- drink a lot of alcohol
- has now a degree in Sports with options in geography (keklol)
- showed his penis to all his friends
- disturbed our high school dean, many times
- has a 500$ car (Fiat)
- and so on

do like him, women will see your great personality

Men are retards especially the soy cucks who write "I am what you call a chad" and then get cucked on by their 3/10 gf and they think they are slayers lol chad always wins

Yep. That's what happens when you buy into the "looks aren't important" myth. Men who believe that are ripe targets to be taken advantage of.

Marrying is even worse

It’s like buying a dilapidated shack for the price of a mansion, and when you pay it off, it’s still not yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back