Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Men who don't knock a foid out after getting rejected are cucks

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
While a guy experiences the most humiliating moment of his life the girl pictures her Chad crush beating the shit out of him. She hates him and wishes he was dead. She's gonna text her friends how a disgusting creep approached her. She will post a sad selfie on her IG story captioned "Why do only ugly men ask me out?"

Men who accept their defeat and walk away are inflating the woman's ego even further. The least they can do is save their dignity by knocking her out. It won't make their situation any better but at least a worthless whore won't make them feel like a total piece of shit.

go to jail theory sigma grindset edition

the only response that earns respect is EFFECTIVE violence.

Incompetent violence is as bad as cowardice

the only response that earns respect is EFFECTIVE violence.

Incompetent violence is as bad as cowardice
There's another thing that's more ineffective than incompetent violence - Standing there getting rejected while the foid laughs her ass off looking at your face. Doing something about it is better than walking away

Jail awaits , bro

I wonder if this ever ended up on cuckit

punch her in the stomach to make her vomit, based

I would never knock a woman out.

You've clearly been reading my threads on Shannon Rose Bosanac.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back