Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Men" who date/marry outside their race are almost always betas.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Think about it. When I see a man with some jungle Asian wife it makes me feel bad, it almost disgusts me. They're betas who have given up I guess.

Most Reddit soys :soy: have them as well, I know white Western women are trash but I would never marry an Asian or anyone who isn't white. She speaks another language and talks about you behind your back to her family etc.

Just my observations.
No race bait intended...

And don't forget only becky date outside her race

Not always. White women are just fucking insufferable these days.

Still, I’d prefer to date within my own race.

I'd rather ascend than stay incel within my own race

I'd rather ascend than stay incel within my own race
Yeah I mean marrying and long term relationships. I would probably try running jbw if I had the money. Would rather pay for chin surgery though.

Dating an ethnic = instant failo

its kind of true in the case of white guys

I'll take whatever I can get at this point. Forget strictly dating within my race. Give me anything :feelsbadman:

I would be DTF a feemayle of another race, but I would never want a mixed child.

That's only true for white men. Ethnic men gotta be very alpha and attractive to get some average white chick.

This is reversed if you're an Asian guy dating a white girl. Strange societal standards :feelshehe:

jfl if you wouldn’t date asians - i love them :feelsautistic:

I would be lying if I said I hadn’t noticed a trend of stick insect white soyboys with fat black women.

Keep pedestalizing white women and wondering why you're incel.

I'd date outside my race, I don't care

Vicki li is quality. Most asian jungle swamp frogs. They're not. I hate them. They're pathetic. But that's the thing, because they're inferior they're fair game.
An asian girl like vicki would be hypergamic. East Asian above the central tip of japan will be light skinned. Those are of value.

If its WM/AF then yes, the WM is almost always a total loser and can't get a woman of his own race. But there are a fair number of celeb pairings of white men and high tier black/mulatto women, and outside of that white men don't go for black women at all.

But you are volcel if you wouldn't, im probably one of the biggest race realists on this board yet accepting the blackpill means you have to accept that adhering to race based ideology is merely a cope/mating strategy for unattractive males.

Men are born to procreate with whatever they can wherever they can. If it means producing little hapa mutants, your genes don't give a shit, its better than nothing. You could have daughters and then they could end up marrying white chad.

View attachment 52151Vicki li is quality. Most asian jungle swamp frogs. They're not. I hate them. They're pathetic. But that's the thing, because they're inferior they're fair game.
An asian girl like vicki would be hypergamic. East Asian above the central tip of japan will be light skinned. Those are of value.
Just get big fake tits theory works for women.

you'd fuck anything and you know it

Thats not the case. I don't have special interest in asians but i would not live with someone i do not trust.
talks about you behind your back to her family etc

I see a lot of military guys marrying Asian women. My father is the farthest thing from beta or soy and married an Asian woman. He was very much patriarchal and old fashion back when I was younger.

I see a lot of military guys marrying Asian women. My father is the farthest thing from beta or soy and married an Asian woman. He was very much patriarchal and old fashion back when I was younger.
Asians will hunger for his dick if they're in the military.
It's easy pussy without the hassle that will get you beating up a smart mouth bitch (they think). Especially in the humanitarian headway age.
If its WM/AF then yes, the WM is almost always a total loser and can't get a woman of his own race. But there are a fair number of celeb pairings of white men and high tier black/mulatto women, and outside of that white men don't go for black women at all.

But you are volcel if you wouldn't, im probably one of the biggest race realists on this board yet accepting the blackpill means you have to accept that adhering to race based ideology is merely a cope/mating strategy for unattractive males.

Men are born to procreate with whatever they can wherever they can. If it means producing little hapa mutants, your genes don't give a shit, its better than nothing. You could have daughters and then they could end up marrying white chad.
Black women come with a lot of shit that not even ass or tits can change.

I'd say this applies to White women. Ethnic men dating girls from other races are likely to be good looking especially if girl is white. While white men who can't get white women tend to date ethnic girls mostly.