Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Men who abuse their wife are always ugly"

I agree with her name.
STFU Zena.

If you're ugly, you're dangerous and a threat.

No, she's confusing cause and effect. Foids are more unforgiving and unreasonable with ugly men they married, and they push them to the edge with their hysterics because they're unhappy they settled for him.

That doesnt even make sense, if a guy is insecure then that would cause him to looksmax and pursue ways to increase his SMV.

ugly men bad chad good

That doesnt even make sense, if a guy is insecure then that would cause him to looksmax and pursue ways to increase his SMV.
^
also yeah. wtf kind if logic is this person using to think people witu bad hygiene are insecure?

Personality radar Lv. 99

chad can't rape

Just don't be ugly theory

ugly = bad personality
if chad beats the shit out of his wife she'll just say she fell on the stairs

Exactly. The narcissistic abusers these foids fall in love with tend to be Chad-lites who compensate for their insecurities and fragile egos with superficial extroversion and charm, and fry these foids like moths to a flame.

This concept relates to a thread I made yesterday:

telling someone that nothing is wrong with them actually prohibits any sort of improvement on their part, and is conducive to narcissism, which is the perplexing thing about the bluepill -- it's self-defeating by its own logic and ironically promotes inertia and entitlement.

The narcissism of superficial extroversion and charm (grandiose narcissism) is viewed as superior to the narcissism of more overt insecurity (vulnerable narcissism), because the latter is more self-critical and honest rather than pretentious and arrogant.

There is a reason why Drumpf, an ignorant and arrogant grandiose narcissist, is the US president.

Last edited:
oh? that's awesome! turns out im not ugly after all, women are just fear for their life when they see my face.

So when chad rips her eyeball out, it isn't abuse??
full

because chads beat the wife and it's considered foreplay tbh

Unattractive men get tarred & feathered for partner abuse while Chad goes unreported & covered for if police get involved.

" You'll see it in the media, the guy who abuses his wife always looks just disgruntled and just dirty. "

Violent behavior is correlated to all kinds of maladjusted behaviors, and a lack of well adjusted behaviors such as hygiene practices and grooming.

Interestingly enough, this reminds me of a recent video from Tim Pool where he talked about such correlation among leftist activists.

View: https://youtu.be/YNPI-QTY1oY?t=300

That being said, it seems clear to me that the behavioral impact to physical appearance is very superficial, and when it is not, it's usually negative, like with drug abuse, poor nutrition or stuff like that. There is no behavioral pattern that can turn someone into Chad.

I am a highly dangerous individual

Thats because if Chad does it its a "kink"

No, she's confusing cause and effect. Foids are more unforgiving and unreasonable with ugly men they married, and they push them to the edge with their hysterics because they're unhappy they settled for him.
Reminds me of how Zaynab was a harpy to her husband Zaid because he was from a lower clan, then divorced him and married Gigachad Prophet Muhammad and was finally happy.

As you say, women have a shorter fuse with husbands they hate, as such, they are more eager to use any small slip up he makes to leave him for Chad's harem.