Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Men, what's the most obvious hint you've missed?"

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I was browsing through Reddit, when I saw another one of those "Men, what's the most obvious hint you've missed?" Threads where Normies humble-brag about all the times girls propositioned them and they didn't even realize it.

Then I started wondering, what fucking planet am i on? The fact that i can't relate to any of those threads makes me so mad. At least I'm still 18, there could still be a chance for me, but I can't imagine being 30 and coming across those threads. I'd probably rope on the spot.

The closest thing I've gotten to a "hint", is when some overweight 2/10 sat next to me for two consecutive classes.

How the fuck is it so easy for normies? I can't even imagine what Chad must enjoy.

If a foid really wants to give you a hint, she'll approach you and tell you she likes you.

We're a different species

I doubt those stories are true. Some of those are just, "oh you look nice today", and men are so deprived of basic affection they take that as interest.

I doubt those stories are true. Some of those are just, "oh you look nice today", and men are so deprived of basic affection they take that as interest.
Cope,people get attention and get it on every day,you are just trying to isolate those thoughts
"Male normies arent having sex" :soy: :soy:

Yep. I've seen more than one stand-up that he was almost picked up by a gay guy just because of 1 compliment since it's so rare. Unless you're a chad no foid is giving positive feedback.

Cope,people get attention and get it on every day,you are just trying to isolate those thoughts
"Male normies arent having sex" :soy: :soy:
Pfft, "every day". Normies aren't in some fantasy land where women are all over them.
Yep. I've seen more than one stand-up that he was almost picked up by a gay guy just because of 1 compliment since it's so rare. Unless you're a chad no foid is giving positive feedback.
I've read things from bisexual guys saying all their gay relationships were better than their straight ones because they could actually talk to each other without dealing with women crap all the time.

Pfft, "every day". Normies aren't in some fantasy land where women are all over them.
not everyday for everyone,but thats its happening everyday around you

not everyday for everyone,but thats its happening everyday around you
I know that. But it's mostly happening for chads and I can't feel envy for normies since I'm constantly seeing them screwed over.