Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men were made in the image of God, and women are evil.

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
OIP

Ram of satan

Stock vector vector illustration of anatomy of female genital organs 617158457

Portal to hell

But look:

IMG 5522
IMG 5523

Sdfimage

The penis has a cross on it.
This proves that men were made in the image of God.

This always coincides with Solomon's verse saying that he found thousands of wise males, but not one female amongst them

I hate to break it to you, but god hates us man. it's the reason we suffer more then any other group. :feelsbadman:

I hate to break it to you, but god hates us man. it's the reason we suffer more then any other group. :feelsbadman:
If he loved us he wouldnt have made us ugly and inkwellian

WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLES!

And the feminists says its self cleaning
They just don't want to get rid of the demons hiding inside of them. They know there's demons and dreadful things in their pussy, so they obviously won't want to scrimmage through it.

Society hates us, not God
Just threw up in my throw up bowl after drinking yet again. I have about 9 bottle empty rn, and I don't plan on stopping. Why would a loving god do this to me? Where is the mercy to my soul? I am begging and pleading for this pain to end, and nothing has changed.

Just threw up in my throw up bowl after drinking yet again. I have about 9 bottle empty rn, and I don't plan on stopping. Why would a loving god do this to me? Where is the mercy to my soul? I am begging and pleading for this pain to end, and nothing has changed.
He will bless us eventually. We will all enter incelborea and we will watch all the demonic foids burn in hell

No hate of course my based sloth brother, I just can't cope with religion anymore :feelsbadman:

Women retarded

View attachment 1229370
Ram of satan

View attachment 1229371
Portal to hell

But look:

View attachment 1229372View attachment 1229373

View attachment 1229374

The penis has a cross on it.
This proves that men were made in the image of God.
Also most men are ugly and being ugly is automatically a state of submission rejection , bullying which lowers self esteem and you’re more than like to just remain a person with a good heart since you don’t have any power and a lot of men turn to god

Also most men are ugly and being ugly is automatically a state of submission rejection , bullying which lowers self esteem and you’re more than like to just remain a person with a good heart since you don’t have any power and a lot of men turn to god
Yes, indeed. Also, isn't it a strange coincidence that Jesus so happens to be a man and not a woman?

No hate of course my based sloth brother, I just can't cope with religion anymore :feelsbadman:
That's understandable. Not all people can have a belief in God like i and others do

That's understandable. Not all people can have a belief in God like i and others do
God knew Adam would suicide if He didn't make him a girl with his liver, so idk why He lets me be alone like this. I think I deserve an Eve, but okay.
I think this is all in God's plan, He doesn't want me to interact with the portal to hell.

God doesnt exist or he is extremely cruel

there's a reason the woman was created out of a man's rib

I understand brother! But trust me! You will go to heaven and incelborea!
Maybe if I confess my sins and truly repent. I am still a wicked human being though. I don't expect anymore after this life. I've already been blasphemous against the lord and the holy spirit. I am merely a shell of my former self.

there's a reason the woman was created out of a man's rib
Yeah, and the Bible never mentions that God created Eve's soul too. He created Adam's soul from the get go and stuff. But Eve is just a rib.

Thats why foids should be chained to the kitchen. They are naturally evil and cause nothing but problems.

Money is your God and you are its Servant .

I never Saw the Entity of God or Received any Favours from Him . :feelsclown:

Moses snake dragon yahwe worship
our fake God = snake/dragon/reptile alien race and we were created in a lab by them as an experiment that's why foids nature is so cruel they only want the strongest slaves when they take this planet back. Remember that Yahweh was a virgin foid eating dragon :feelshaha: normies don't even know that since they don't even read their unholy books.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back