Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men want love, women want Chad and money.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
And guess who wins?

Most men these days crave love, I mean it's all I want. Living an unloved life especially.

Foids have already received plenty of love growing up and are at the point of self actualization, men are still struggling with the basic human needs. Take the pyramidpill.
PyramidOfNeeds

Foids have already received plenty of love growing up and are at the point of self actualization, men are still struggling with the basic human needs. Take the pyramidpill.
View attachment 57518
High IQ, men live worse than male hyenas, at least hyenas don't realize how shit their life is.

Sort of. I mean... I think painting women as greedy because they tend to want money is inaccurate. Women biologically want to be/feel provided for and also protected, both services that typically come from men. Then they can have children.

It's just how they're wired.

Most men these days crave love, I mean it's all I want. Living an unloved life especially.
it's so fucked when you realize it's truly over for yourself. btw "you're not entitled to sex" :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Agree on this. Money is a drug for foids usually.

I just want a gf that pats me on the shoulder saying "Well done" :feelsbadman:

Love is a capitalistic social construct.

View attachment 57518
Foids cannot even conceive of what it’s like to be alone and unloved. It’s as foreign a concept to them as the 4th dimension.

Most guys want sex tbh, women want Chad and LOVE money so they’ll tolerate a beta to get it.

Most guys want sex tbh, women want Chad and LOVE money so they’ll tolerate a beta to get it.

Chad wants sex, normies and incels want love.

Or more correctly, sex with someone that love us.

Chad wants sex, normies and incels want love.

Or more correctly, sex with someone that love us.

While a lot of incels and some normies want love, it’s a low-T thing to want that OVER sex. In the near future, I think average test levels will drop to the point where that’s the norm for most guys. If I was doing a screening for test levels online, that would be question 1 before erectile issues or any physical symptoms.