Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men under 150 pounds get no respect

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
When you’re a fully grown man that weights less than 150 pounds people don’t take you seriously they treat you like a little boy random dudes in the streets will size you up because you look like an easy target some will even attack you if they’re crazy enough you’re not a real man if you’re under 5’7 or under 150 pounds

how tf can you be under 150lbs?

true, I have no respect for you

When if i weigh 151 pounds?

I'm that weight pretty much exactly and I'm gross skinnyfat. I really need to eat more (especially protein) and lift tbh. Being strong incel is still better than being weak incel.

Can’t OP find a McDonald’s in his country? :feelsseriously:
Non-American McDonalds have smaller portions, less junk in them and cost more.

Im agile and 130 lbs cope harder

When you’re a fully grown man that weights less than 200 pounds people don’t take you seriously they treat you like a little boy random dudes in the streets will size you up because you look like an easy target some will even attack you if they’re crazy enough you’re not a real man if you’re under 6' or under 200 pounds

Vegeta is apparently 5’5 123 lbs so cope with that you can have something similar to his body frame :feelsseriously:
I workout so i control my own muscles

Anyone-else start getting a skinny fat belly in their late 20's after being a stick insect all their life?

I’d gain weight very closely maybe 10 pounds a year
Then you're seriously ill and have much bigger problems than whether you get respect or not.
I'd go for a full check up if I were you.

When you’re a fully grown man that weights less than 150 pounds people don’t take you seriously they treat you like a little boy random dudes in the streets will size you up because you look like an easy target some will even attack you if they’re crazy enough you’re not a real man if you’re under 5’7 or under 150 pounds
I wish I was 150 pounds I’m endomorph i get fat easly

King of Cope, Puppeteer

A 235lb Chad could run up on you like a fucking leopard chasing a gazelle.
Hope harder lol
I myself train and keep training with wood dummies pretty much untouchable gotta win over normies

Plenty of "pretty boys" on tik tok that women want are literally fucking twinks. They look about 120 but the whores like em. Face>height> everything else.

Above 250 lbs also we don't get respect

Just try to look muscular by working out. You don't need to weigh as much as you think, and you probably couldn't anyway. I'm a manlet so 150 pounds would be either be really fat, really buff, or some combination of the two. And people wouldn't respect me weather I did that stuff or not.

Plenty of "pretty boys" on tik tok that women want are literally fucking twinks. They look about 120 but the whores like em. Face>height> everything else.
Women stop liking twinks once they reach their 20s

Very true. I know exactly what you mean. Most I've ever been is 130. I'm small framed and hella short so I'll never intimidate most people. They always feel the need to point out how small I am too. No amount of gymcelling or T fixes that. I'm a legit little boy at 27.

Very true. I know exactly what you mean. Most I've ever been is 130. I'm small framed and hella short so I'll never intimidate most people. They always feel the need to point out how small I am too. No amount of gymcelling or T fixes that. I'm a legit little boy at 27.
How tall are u

I'm 5'4 man. Pretty much bottom of the barrel in the US. Still a couple guys even smaller than me here though.
It's definitely not over id say below 5'2 is when its fucking OVER. Wear shoe lifts and it won't be that bad. I'm 5'6 1/2 and where shoe lifts that take me to almost 5'10

Being 5'5 and above 150 lbs makes you look obese

I’m 175 lbs , 5.9 , I wanna be 160

Women prefer men with the BMI of like 26-27, but with low bodyfat. So you better be at like 10% body fat and have a lot of muscle, even to the point of doing steroids. That's what most women prefer.

I'm 135 lbs it's ovER :feelsrope:

It's definitely not over id say below 5'2 is when its fucking OVER. Wear shoe lifts and it won't be that bad. I'm 5'6 1/2 and where shoe lifts that take me to almost 5'10
Go back to reddit with your bluepilled shit, any height below 5’9 is an automatic death sentence

Go back to reddit with your bluepilled shit, any height below 5’9 is an automatic death sentence
Are u retarded? how are there so many famous and rich celebraties/athletes who are swimming in pussy under 5'9 if 5'9 means its over???? Go outside there are plenty of manlets who have whores. It's height + bad face that makes it over.

Are u retarded? how are there so many famous and rich celebraties/athletes who are swimming in pussy under 5'9 if 5'9 means its over???? Go outside there are plenty of manlets who have whores. It's height + bad face that makes it over.
You answered your own question, they are rich, a guy under 5’9 who isn’t rich and famous usually gets nothing