Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men treat me like trash because of my Std status

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dyif6z/men_treat_me_like_trash_because_of_my_std_status/

The past 5 years have destroyed my self esteem. I have been with a handful of people. And while sleeping with me doesn't seem to be a problem, no one wants to be with me for more than a couple of months. I've had multiple men tell me that they don't want to get serious with me because they don't want to get HSV.

Kek, good riddance. No Chad for diseased roasties :feelskek:

Be a whore, get treated like one

No fucking shit you dirty bitch

probably a baj trying to ragebait foids on that sub

Single= Sleeps with multiple guys.

I assume since HSV is herpes, and you only get that through contact with another infected person
She could have gotten it by her bf being the one sleeping around, and she just got fucked. But considering she posts on 2xchromosomes, I doubt it.

She could have gotten it by her bf being the one sleeping around, and she just got fucked. But considering she posts on 2xchromosomes, I doubt it.
It's always good to assume whore if it's on that sub-forum

Wait until "STD status" becomes a "protected characteristic".

Single= Sleeps with multiple guys.
Yes, single for women means sleeping around with no commitment. Single for men means absolutely single with no sex or love

Yes, single for women means sleeping around with no commitment. Single for men means absolutely single with no sex or love
"I'm so lonely" :foidSoy:
> slept with a guy last week

"I'm so lonely" :foidSoy:
> slept with a guy last week
Yep. I literally saw a video of a woman crying because she hadn’t had sex in 3 weeks. Bitch, I went my whole goddamn life without it and am not allowed to complain. Just goes to show how bad our lives really are and that foids and normie men wouldn’t survive it

I hope her clit gets cut off in an accident.

Next time maybe don't be the uni cumdumpster and don't get an std.
Next time, slut!

Careful man, STDS remember?