Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men that use reddit should be raped and thrown in a sewer

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
They would rather marry a 30 year old girl that been fucked by 100 men than admit attraction to a girl 15 -17 years old

If you can't admit attraction to prime women you are a mentally castrated man who is only a burden to society

Disclaimer this post is satire. Rest assured FBI I would rather lick nigger cum out of a 40 year old hog woman gaping anus then be attracted to women in the prime of their development. :soy::soy::soy:

1640377106976-png.553207

:what::ahegao: Can you share some more pictures for these Redditors to get the point? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

can't @MarquisDeSade will ban me for some obscure reason, I can smell him plotting rn

proof?
I only edited your one post because you posted images showing faggotry, also, I'm not plotting against you. Actually, I'm hoping you leave me alone so I can sit back and relax over here, you don't mind, do you? :feelsjuice: :yes:

There are videos of fat ugly white pig men with a Stacy and Stacy admits to him eating her ass
You can find a video of everything nowadays.

Based. Mostly I see the ones that get reported.
I was kicked off looksmax for being too blackpilled and driving @Alexanderr to near suicide

Thoughts on this thread
Can you both pls ban yourself for worshiping women? Thank you!
@Fat Link are you proud of your new mods?
Not everyone has erectile dysfunction and estrogen man tits like you we still want to brutalize women

Can you both pls ban yourself for worshiping women? Thank you!
@Fat Link are you proud of your new mods?
Foid worship is when you respect or show love for foids. Wanting to pump her with my incel seed and ruin her offspring's genes is far from respecting her.
I was kicked off looksmax for being too blackpilled and driving @Alexanderr to near suicide

Thoughts on this thread

Not everyone has erectile dysfunction and estrogen man tits like you we still want to brutalize women
High iq thread. I got you all wrong bro.

Foid worship is when you respect foids. Wanting to pump her with my incel seed is far from respecting her.
No. If you truly think so then pls tell me the difference between TikTok, IG and this thread? „Ohhh she is so hot“ Answer: There is no difference. You are a simp! Fuck you!!!!

No. If you truly think so then pls tell me the difference between TikTok, IG and this thread? „Ohhh she is so hot“ Answer: There is no difference. You are a simp! Fuck you!!!!
One is giving women clout and confidence on tiktok and IG

This is just a pic of a random young girl, a bunch of incels wanting to goom her anus would just scare her she gains nothing from this no fame no endorsements no followers no compliments that are worth a dam

over for your lack of critical thinking skills you low IQ inbreed mutt donkey

This is just a pic of a random young girl, a bunch of incels wanting to goom her anus would just scare her she gains nothing from this no fame no endorsements no followers no compliments that are worth a dam

Very well said. :feelsYall:

Yeah, a random young girl who hates you. And where/how did you find the pic? By searching for it online… like a fucking simp!

a girl 15 -17 years old
15-17 y.o. is pretty normal tbh. In some countries 14 y.o. is the age of consent. A female is fully developed at 14 y.o.
Making age of consent 18 y.o. was again a Jewish/Sionist/NWO/population reduction conspiracy made for the western society. This was done so that women would have a shorter span to get pregnant and reproduce. Compare 13-40 to 18-40. It directly affects the population of the world. University education time of women brings this even higher like 22-25. Feminazi brainwashing brings this even higher and today women get pregnant like 35-38 y.o. after they pass their unsettled phases so most likely they don't have a chance to get more than one child biologically when they finally decide to settle.

Last edited:
Yeah, a random young girl who hates you. And where/how did you find the pic? By searching for it online… like a fucking simp!
If you don't want to brutally goom prime foids you deserve to be thrown in a ditch and die like a rodent

Wanting to bang a girl is being a simp? sounds like a homo cope. Enjoy getting your. bussy gaped by Tyrones gorilla clit

They would rather marry a 30 year old girl that been fucked by 100 men than admit attraction to a girl 15 -17 years old

If you can't admit attraction to prime women you are a mentally castrated man who is only a burden to society

View attachment 553207

Disclaimer this post is satire. Rest assured FBI I would rather lick nigger cum out of a 40 year old hog woman gaping anus then be attracted to women in the prime of their development. :soy::soy::soy:
they just want to maximize their own SMV by jumping away from one of the worst things you can be accused of.

Meanwhile they lie, cheat, steal, groom, throw bros under the bus, and do whatever it takes to have as much wealth and bastard kids as possible

they just want to maximize their own SMV by jumping away from one of the worst things you can be accused of.

Meanwhile they lie, cheat, steal, groom, throw bros under the bus, and do whatever it takes to have as much wealth and bastard kids as possible
If true it would be a little admirable

butt I really think some of them believe it

If true it would be a little admirable

butt I really think some of them believe it
it's because they had strong women in their lives, UNLIKE YOU INCEL :foidSoy:

Lmao, I'm a hypocrite. I don't go for 15 yr olds but she ngl:ahegao:

If you don't want to brutally goom prime foids you deserve to be thrown in a ditch and die like a rodent

Wanting to bang a girl is being a simp? sounds like a homo cope. Enjoy getting your. bussy gaped by Tyrones gorilla clit
Bro you will never touch a woman like her unless you pay for it. Your raping fantasies are just copes

I saw a guy using it on the bus the other day. He felt i was watching so looked behind his shoulder then lowered his phone so i couldnt see. Jfl if you're that embarrassed of using that garbage then dont use it in public where everyone can see.

I saw a guy using it on the bus the other day. He felt i was watching so looked behind his shoulder then lowered his phone so i couldnt see. Jfl if you're that embarrassed of using that garbage then dont use it in public where everyone can see.
I made a Reddit account and browse coomer sub reddits it’s over for me

I used to browse reddit occasionally but I admit I'm attracted to foids in their prime :feelsLSD:(disclaimer: I refer to nothing illegal :feelsEhh:)

>men should be raped
tf nigga are you gay :feelswhat:

I used to browse reddit occasionally but I admit I'm attracted to foids in their prime :feelsLSD:(disclaimer: I refer to nothing illegal :feelsEhh:)

>men should be raped
tf nigga are you gay :feelswhat:
:soy:

View attachment 553207

1640377106976-png.553207

:what::ahegao: Can you share some more pictures for these Redditors to get the point? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Volcel if you wouldn't grape her (in grape simulator)

this

Finally a based and blackpilled thread.

:feelscomfy:

15-17 y.o. is pretty normal tbh. In some countries 14 y.o. is the age of consent. A female is fully developed at 14 y.o.
Making age of consent 18 y.o. was again a Jewish/Sionist/NWO/population reduction conspiracy made for the western society. This was done so that women would have a shorter span to get pregnant and reproduce. Compare 13-40 to 18-40. It directly affects the population of the world. University education time of women brings this even higher like 22-25. Feminazi brainwashing brings this even higher and today women get pregnant like 35-38 y.o. after they pass their unsettled phases so most likely they don't have a chance to get more than one child biologically when they finally decide to settle.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back