Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men, stop fucking caring of hypergamy.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
What's your thought on this article and its last part, guys especially the western ones?

Be proud to be a cuck, after all you can't do a shit which is true.

society is shit

Won't read tbh.
Just be a cuck theory

BTW, author of this article.

Attachments

• friendly-power-moves-home.jpg
    friendly-power-moves-home.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 22
society is really bad, man.

If its all natural and we should accept it then back in the kitchen whores

Last edited:
The author makes very valid points. Initially, I was put off by the unfriendly title of that article, it's misandric, now every male who points out and complains about things is a "whiner".

I agree, massive wealth gives you higher SMV than Chad looks. Doesn't mean that Chad looks are subjectively worse, the attraction will be more primal. Besides, it is getting hard to income mog a foid, they get all kinds of great jobs these days. And to really become rich, I mean becoming a multimillionaire, is tough. We can try, and a few will succeed.

Men are hypogamous, true.
The problem with hyoergamy is that women don't fight their instincts, they follow them and hurt themselves, men and the entire dating market.

The author makes very valid points. Initially, I was put off by the unfriendly title of that article, it's misandric, now every male who points out and complains about things is a "whiner".

I agree, massive wealth gives you higher SMV than Chad looks. Doesn't mean that Chad looks are subjectively worse, the attraction will be more primal. Besides, it is getting hard to income mog a foid, they get all kinds of great jobs these days. And to really become rich, I mean becoming a multimillionaire, is tough. We can try, and a few will succeed.

Men are hypogamous, true.
The problem with hyoergamy is that women don't fight their instincts, they follow them and hurt themselves, men and the entire dating market.

For foids it is relatively easier to become richer or to improve their economic position. Just find an ugly rich guy and marry him.

From the article "don't blame women, both genders are hypergamic".

Yeah except one gender is almost entirely hypergamic while maybe 5-10% of the other gender is hypergamic.

Stop caring and go ER

No. Whores deserve to be called out for their bullshit. Men are in fact no where near as hypergamous considering how many date down compared to women.

Wealth/status and looks are positively correlated