Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion men simp/white knights/cuck cause it gives them purpose

U

underballer

Veteran
i think that's all there is to it. it gives them purpose in life to serve foids. to serve society (normie men, women, and children). so i think simps/white knights will always exist. i think it's just a part of nature.

i just don't know why i didn't end up as a white knight/simp though. maybe due to my upbringing/environment i realized it was retarded

nah, they simp because they are pathetic

simping actually deprives you of agency and purpose

people simp because they know that they are pathetic freaks and their life has no purpose, so they give up

Some of them do truly know they have to do all that to even get close to a bitch. Just imagine having to be fake friendly to whores all the time just to only get to interact with them.

I've seen this in work and school, the dude (friendzoned) who is clearly not a Chad yet he's talking to some bitch.
Being around foids all the time and not being able to fuck them (even though you want to) gives you cuck traits.

Men in general should always carry a distrustful and neutral or negative attitude to foids. I see guys bootlicking to foids with nothing in return. They would not have this same attitude with other men though.

Some of them do truly know they have to do all that to even get close to a bitch. Just imagine having to be fake friendly to whores all the time just to only get to interact with them.

I've seen this in work and school, the dude (friendzoned) who is clearly not a Chad yet he's talking to some bitch.
Being around foids all the time and not being able to fuck them (even though you want to) gives you cuck traits.

Men in general should always carry a distrustful and neutral or negative attitude to foids. I see guys bootlicking to foids with nothing in return. They would not have this same attitude with other men though.
Jfl