Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Men should gang up on women

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
Every time a woman acts out of line, every man in the area should beat the shit out of her or tell her to shut the fuck up.

That’s what women do to men. Every time a man says something, every women in the area gangs up on him.

So men should do the same thing. Who’s with me?

True, sadly men biologically feel the need to protect women and children so prob will never happen

Gang-rape the foids

Every time a woman acts out of line, every man in the area should beat the shit out of her or tell her to shut the fuck up.
Not just when they get out of control. Beforehand so that you know where your place is and don't even open your mouth. I think every dad has a responsibility to beat up his daughter from the moment she's born so that she doesn't become a rebellious bitch.

Husbands will never let their wife get beat the fuck out of for no reason, same thing with dad’s with their kids, how’s that social conditioning
That is not true. There are dudes who beat their wives in front of their kids for fun.Almost nothing Western people do is natural. Like @Fallenleaves said, it's social conditioning.

It's not biological, it's a conditioned behavior.
based on biological programming to preserve the offspring and to preserve the woman as a reproductive partner against predators and environmental conditions. This is in the genes and nature, through selection, favors those individuals who live out these genes. God damn you talk like a SWJ

based on biological programming to preserve the offspring and to preserve the woman as a reproductive partner against predators and environmental conditions. This is in the genes and nature, through selection, favors those individuals who live out these genes. God damn you talk like a SWJ
You are brainwashed

That is not true. There are dudes who beat their wives in front of their kids for fun.Almost nothing Western people do is natural. Like @Fallenleaves said, it's social conditioning.
Literally steroids on rats proves the higher dht you are, the more inclined rats were to protect their household and their loved ones, no cuck who can’t protect shit is gonna get pussy or procreate, it’s biological lol. Obv there’s guys who beat their wives, just as they beat them they will love, you love and hate things it’s never consistent

Women deserve to be oppressed for their degenerate behavior

That’s what women do to men. Every time a man says something, every women in the area gangs up on him.

I agree. We should slap them around verbally (because of the legal implications), after all is that not what women do?

They pester you day in and day out or they take advantage of your emotions and use them as a leverage to get you to behave as they deem (mothers do that shit all the time).

If men ganged up on some skimpy-dressed slutty whore it would be the greatest lifefuel I could ever receive.