Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men should express their feeling and not bottle them up

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Normie males

When Incels open up how they feel on the internet:

IT and normies: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't think that way inkwell, venting your frustrations about being too ugly to get chicks is the same thing as Elliot Rodgers killing random people on the streets.

I'll never forget that one post on reddit where an ftm tranny said nobody gave a shit about her feelings once she "transitioned". She was left alone emotionally and was shocked

"BRO i used to be depressed to but i went out and banged a bunch of stacies and got a girlfriend" - chad. they actually say shit like this lmao

I'll never forget that one post on reddit where an ftm tranny said nobody gave a shit about her feelings once she "transitioned". She was left alone emotionally and was shocked
I remember that post broski

"BRO i used to be depressed to but i went out and banged a bunch of stacies and got a girlfriend" - chad. they actually say shit like this lmao
Sex is overrated inkwell, but I will chase and glorify it. Women won't give it to you either because it is so worthless that they will not give it people they are not attracted to, cause that makes sense. :soy:

Its no wonder that most detransitioners are ftm's

Typical normie doublethinking

That was lifefuel seeing a foid lose her tutorial mode privileges.