Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men sbould have higher standards and women must be better looking in an LTR

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs ypu hard. It's like thr ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you as an ugly ogre is everything.

Look how high t this subhuman looks with gl women next to him. Only weak and feminine minded men go for women they mog to feel better about themselves. You need to have high Testosterone and a masculine demeanour to handle such women in an LTR

Your worth as a man= how much your women mogs you. These are the true chads not subhumans like Brett maverick and Nessman who look like chads but still date LTB gooks. The only time you should date below looksmatch is for one night stands otherwise you should atleast date your looksmatch and above because as a women the first asset she brings to the table is her beauty, looks and femininity.

@VideoGameCoper @wereq @kay' @WorthlessSlavicShit

And how do we do that saar?
Improve your looks, maintain good connections and socialize with high status individuals to improve your social standing, Become wealthy and you'll be able to date above your looksmatch. It happens all the time.

There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs ypu hard. It's like thr ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you as an ugly ogre is everything.

Look how high t this subhuman looks with gl women next to him. Only weak and feminine minded men go for women they mog to feel better about themselves. You need to have high Testosterone and a masculine demeanour to handle such women in an LTR

Your worth as a man= how much your women mogs you. These are the true chads not subhumans like Brett maverick and Nessman who look like chads but still date LTB gooks. The only time you should date below looksmatch is for one night stands otherwise you should atleast date your looksmatch and above because as a women the first asset she brings to the table is her beauty, looks and femininity.

View attachment 1207789
The irony is he still cheated on her. This same woman said men under 180cm are just friends.

Height is everything.

Improve your looks, maintain good connections and socialize with high status individuals to improve your social standing, Become wealthy and you'll be able to date above your looksmatch. It happens all the time.
just get rich to become a walking wallet for foids theory

100% correct. Need male hypergamy NOW!

after years of trauma from social interactions there is no way for me to socialize with anyone

after years of trauma from social interactions there is no way for me to socialize with anyone
I never said to betabux. becoming high status and wealthy will expose you to higher quality women. Most of these rich models and actors marry and date between their status quo.

View attachment 1207789
based and dnr

@RealSchizo @Ron.Belgrade @Mecoja

View attachment 1207789
Interesting take
A lot of guys seethe when they see the girl is SLIGHTLY more attractive and ask how did he get her.
You got to be exceptional to pull this off however

And how do we do that saar?
By darktriadmaxxing, getting into drugs. Many have succeeded through that but if you are willing to ruin your life and get raped in prison then you're low iq.

Most drug kingpings have mostly been sub5 , but they had the most exotic foids on their dick.

Plus you don't become like this. You are born like this I am too much of an abused dog to do anything that severe.

Nigga really called him subhuman he looks good
He looks like one wind blow away from down syndrome, he doesnt even care to style his hair when his gf is a 10/10 baddie because hes 3 meters tall

He looks like one wind blow away from down syndrome, he doesnt even care to style his hair when his gf is a 10/10 baddie because hes 3 meters tall
Literally only thing that makes him look bad are his close set eyes

Literally only thing that makes him look bad are his close set eyes
Short man wouldnt be short if his legs were long. Literally the only thing that makes him short is his legs

I never said to betabux. becoming high status and wealthy will expose you to higher quality women. Most of these rich models and actors marry and date between their status quo.

What you just described is red pilled beta bux faggotry. If you have to simp to get a bitch to fuck you, then you're just a cuck with lots of money and status.

These cases ugly husband+hot wife are always richfags and or high status successful men

While I do agree we should not have to date below our looksmatches, even that is damn near impossible. Heck, even getting a 3/10 girl can be very hard with the modern dating scene. I’d take almost anything I could get. Assuming a 4/10 girl asked you out and wanted to have a loving relationship with you, are you really gonna turn that down? I know I sure wouldn’t and would be insanely happy to have a girl like that