Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL men prefer debt free virgins without tattoos. foid is pissed off.

Women always make themselves their thumbnails and YouTube icons because they're narcissists.

I bet all the comments are going to say "imagine if women did this!" "Women have no standards we need to stop putting up with this bullshit!"

Also you can't just decide a biblical rule doesn't apply to you because you feel like it doesn't.

Also you can't just decide a biblical rule doesn't apply to you because you feel like it doesn't.
modern churches are fucking retarded. blatantly ignore a lot of bible verses and have lgbt flags outside their church. just lol.

Really unlike Chad traits those standards on toilets are within all toilets control.

modern churches are fucking retarded. blatantly ignore a lot of bible verses and have lgbt flags outside their church. just lol.
Agreed. They're just a means of making money.

What is this hole babbling about? She can still find a betabuxx simp and live on easy mode. But no, that's not enough.

This whore wants to have the cake and eat it, too. She wants to whore around without any consequences.

Really unlike Chad traits those standards on toilets are within all toilets control.
"But men can't have standards! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

What is this hole babbling about? She can still find a betabuxx simp and live on easy mode. But no, that's not enough.

This whore wants to have the cake and eat it, too. She wants to whore around without any consequences.
>gets gangbanged. "im off to church!"

she doesnt want to be held accountable for her whoring past and uses god as a cope.

I watched three minutes. Massive roastie cope.

Women prefer psychopathic violent criminals= ok.jpg

Men prefer young, pleasant women who didn't ruin themselves through tons of body modification and riding the cock carousel= it's another Shoah

Lmao I remember when this came out and the internet lost their shit

I don’t get it though, what’s so unique about that article? It’s the usual trad Christian retardation you see everywhere in America. Nothing that bitch wrote was new or unique

Lmao I remember when this came out and the internet lost their shit

I don’t get it though, what’s so unique about that article? It’s the usual trad Christian retardation you see everywhere in America. Nothing that bitch wrote was new or unique
if she was actually trad christian she wouldnt have a whore past. this is globohomo nu christianity

Modern Christian women are like:

"I spent all my prime days living a life of humiliating promiscuity which left permanent psychological and physical damage in me, but hey, remember, we worship a God of forgiveness, so you HAVE to accept me for marriage now."

"So what if my partner is a violent psychopathic thug who killed people? He repented, it's a God of forgiveness."

"WAIT, THAT GUY ACTUALLY TOUCHED THAT UNDERAGE GIRL? SICK BASTARD, HE'LL BURN IN HELL! HE MUST BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE! FORGIVENESS? NO, NO, THAT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT! APPLES AND ORANGES!"

I actually saw that discussion progressing in that way in a Christian forum.

Christianity is based on a whore that cheated on her husband and had him support her bastard child Jesus, which is in hell ATM covered in boiling shit.

Christianity is based on a whore that cheated on her husband and had him support her bastard child Jesus, which is in hell ATM covered in boiling shit.
b but he came from god!